• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member - Introducing my 1991 NSX and Supra!

Hey guys my name is Kevin I live in Chandler AZ a few local guys may know me from the AZ nsx group, but i never go to meets or post really. I am 22 years old and have been into cars ever since i was 12! First car i purchased was a 1990 300zx TT (auto:mad:) with the help of my dad and ever since then i have been addicted to buying and selling jdm cars! I have been lurking here for years and finally decided to start a thread dedicated to my 1991 NSX. I have had this one for a while now and its mostly a garage queen and never gets driven along with the supra. Its always been a dream car for me along with a supra, 99 vr4, e46 m3, ect! My brother purchased his first NSX back in 2006 (est) and i barley even had my license lol.. Later I convinced my dad to purchase a NA1 GPW that we flew down to Nashville to pick up and drive it back home to Chicago at the time, kept it for a while then sold it to a guy who flew in from Colorado...Anyways on to the pics... 1991 NFR NA1 5-speed with 83k miles. Only upgrade is the HRE wheels that purchased last year and just picked up a CT exhaust which i will hopefully install in the next few weeks. Im kinda getting bored of the HRE's so if anyone would be interested just send me a pm. Thanks for having me!

Attachments

• IMG_7452.jpg
    IMG_7452.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6227.jpg
    IMG_6227.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_7448.jpg
    IMG_7448.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 124
nice stable ! its nice to see younger guys enjoy more of the older jdm cars

Outstanding choices! I have a black NSX and a red Supra. If you want to trade your black supra for a red one so we both have matching cars let me know!
I also am a big fan of the Comptech exhaust, I am sure you will enjoy it!

Your cars are very clean. Don't forget to give them a good rip once and awhile. I'd skip the VR4. The one I had a chance to drive felt heavy and not particularly quick. Maybe it was just that car. Not a fan of the styling either. To each his own I guess.

I actually owned one and regret selling it, im working on a 1990 300zx tt right now that i got for a deal i couldnt pass up its also red and will match the nsx nicely in the garage?? What do you guys think about the HRE's? I would really like to upgrade the rear valence and install sideskirts and front lip.

Back