• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSXers - February drive(s)

When would you like to do a group drive?

• I am interested in the Feb. 21 drive only.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am interested in a Feb. 28 drive only.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I am interested in both the 21st and 28th!

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
On Sunday, Feb 22, the S2K club is driving to the Pinal County Airpark (I think it's somewhere near Tucson) to check out the old airplanes. They're planning to leave Phoenix around 8:30-9am, and returning about 4pm. They are taking some curvy backroads to get there, so it won't be a straight shot down I-10. I am planning to participate in this drive myself, along with whoever else is interested. Click here for more info.

Also, because some folks will be unavailable that weekend, we will be doing a Salt River Canyon run on the 28th. Further details to follow.

Please post a response if you're interested in participating in either drive.

P.S., if you're interested in doing something on the 13-14th please check with MYNSX in this thread.

Last edited:
I am up for a drive either day. Of course I guess the drive with the S2K club might be a little boring for me since I would only drive up I-10, but it would still be fun just to get the NSX out and drive. I can really enjoy my first weekend off! :)

Stephen might be able to join for the 28th, but he has to work on the 21st. Keep us posted K.

Hi guys, I have updated my first post, please reread it. The S2K club changed their drive from Saturday to Sunday. Also, we are planning a Salt River Canyon run on the 28th. Hope to see you there!

Signup for 2/22 drive

Hi gang, I have received the info on the Pima Air & Space Museum drive for this Sunday. However I've been asked not to publicly post it, so please email me as soon as possible if you are planning on joining us for the drive, and I will forward you the info. You can also contact the organizer directly per this link to sign up.

Please let me know as soon as you can, so I can get a headcount. Thanks!

Back