• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSXers May Drive

AZNSXers what date do you prefer for the drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CRAP!! I might not make it - F-Car is still down for the Major...this is cutting it close...and Bill I do have a copilot lined up...someone different, I need someone to hold my coffee...that is, if I get my car back :mad:

MAJOR!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: You mean you drive that thing EEEKAD :rolleyes:
GOOD FOR YOU !!@ least someone else actually drives there car:wink:

Hey if you want one day we'll have a "detail day" I got a system down to a science now.Mine will need one soon .I mean a deep detailing .It comes out awesome!!Let me know.:smile:

Being 8 years old I needed a compressor for the a/c (a lot less than I thought it would cost).It's being installed as we speak today for PU this evening.

ps....theres lots of photo radar out there now.WATCH OUT!!:mad:

Call me this evening and tell me if your going???:confused:

MYNSX/MY355:wink:

Hey everyone, I just got back from a night out with a buddy of mine that owns a ready mix company in Payson, and he said there is “scheduled” road work to be done on 87 this weekend…i.e. Tar. While this hasn’t been 100% confirmed, he did say it was supposed to be complete before the holiday weekend. So not to rain on everyones parade, but someone might want to check the roadwork bulletins for 87 to confirm.

IS IT POSSIBLE SOMEONE CAN CONFIRM THIS.............:frown: :confused:

IF SO ITS TIME FOR AN ALTERNATE ROUTE(ASAP):wink:

MYNSX/MY355

Hmm.. I don't see anything scheduled on az511.com... Has anyone heard from Dean (AZNSX98)? I'm sure he can confirm.

Dean AZNSX98 is out of town. I checked ADOT and it said there are no road closures or restrictions. I will be at Desert Ridge at 7:30am
OJ

Hey everyone, I just got back from a night out with a buddy of mine that owns a ready mix company in Payson, and he said there is “scheduled” road work to be done on 87 this weekend…i.e. Tar. While this hasn’t been 100% confirmed, he did say it was supposed to be complete before the holiday weekend. So not to rain on everyones parade, but someone might want to check the roadwork bulletins for 87 to confirm.

I was driving on 87 several times 2 weeks ago and they were putting down a fresh oil coating from Strawberry all the way to Winslow. Worse yet, they were tearing up a section to repave it and you have a dirt road for about 1/4 mile, but that is way up there by blue ridge (not sure of area name). They may now be working on the section from Strawberry to Payson, but don't know.

Sounds great, Frank. Sorry you can't make the whole run with us.

See everyone in a bit.

I can't make the drive, :frown: But I will hop up to desert ridge to see guys..:smile:

Great run, everyone!

Lunch at Strawberry Lodge was great.. especially the desserts. :)

I'll get the pics up as soon as possible to make Frank (the racquetball star) jealous. ;)

Great run, everyone!

Lunch at Strawberry Lodge was great.. especially the desserts. :)

I'll get the pics up as soon as possible to make Frank (the racquetball star) jealous. ;)
Sorry I missed it guys. I crashed and burned for 12 hours, I guess to make up for staying up the entire night the night before.

I hope you guys had fun.

Let's see the pix!!! :D

Mountain Run was a cool success! Great to meet all of you...nice group. Weather couldn't have been nicer (except for that 3-minute spot-rain north of Strawberry). What's the best way to post photos of the event? In the current string or Photo Gallery with a link (I may need help on that one...). :wink:

GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL YESTERDAY!!:biggrin:

GREAT FUN!!:biggrin:

THANKS FOR ALL WHO WERE THERE AND HOPE EVERYONE MADE IT HOME SAFELY!!:smile:

THE INFAMOUS/NOTORIOUS FERRARI KILLER SHOWED AND THERE WERE NO VIOLENT OUTBURSTS (ALTHOUGH A FEW WORDS WERE EXCHANGED!!:mad: )
:biggrin: :biggrin: THE CO-PILOT/NAVIGATOR WAS RUTHLESS AND TIRELESS IN AGRESSIVE EXCHANGES BETWEEN ANYONE WHO DARE EVN LOOK HER WAY:mad: :eek: :biggrin: OFTEN WARNED TO NOT FLIP OFF THE FERRARI TEAM AS THEY MADE A PASS .....PENALTIES FOR UNSPORTSMAN LIKE BEHAVIOR WAS NOTED BUT TEAM OFFICIALS COULD NOT PENALIZE THE TEAM .:confused: THERE IS STILL AN INVESTIGATION AS TO POSSIBLE UNSCRUPULOUS ACTS OF EITHER "PAYING OFF THE JUDGES"$$$ OR POSSIBLE THREATS TO "AS MIKE TYSON PUT IT" ....IM GONNA EAT YOUR KIDS:eek: :eek:
LASTLYTHERE WAS ALSO A LOOSE REAREND SLIDES PERFORMED BY FERRARI KILLER.....:eek: ON PURPOSE "OF COURSE":wink:

THERE WAS THE OCCASIONAL :mad: STINK EYE:mad: VISUAL EXCHANGES BETWEEN THE ACURA TEAM LED BY FERRARI KILLER AND THE VERY OUTNUMBERED FERRARI TEAM:biggrin: :biggrin:

AVERAGE SPEED 90 ISH' TOP SPEEDS 135 MPH -LIMITED BY CLEAR AIR TURBULANCE AND LOCAL TRAFFIC LAPPERS:mad:

TEAM TOYOTA "RIGHT HAND DRIVEN "HAD THE EDGE THROUGH THE TOLL BOOTHS AND AS HE SPEWED TIRE SPIKES:eek: BEHIND HIS TURBO-DRIVEN SUPRA...:wink:
QUOTED .....REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!:confused: .(WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS:rolleyes: :biggrin:

NETHERTHELESS THE ARIZONA SATURDAY SPEED DEMON'S HAVE SUCCESFULLY EVADED ALL LOCAL AUTHORITIES:biggrin: :biggrin:

ALL PERFORMERS AT THE PIT-STOP" ALTHOUGH A LITTLE MORE THAN TIRE CHANGING" WAS TIMELY:tongue:

TEAM LEADER "OJ" WAS DIALED IN AND "READY TO RUMBLE " :eek: SPORTING HIS NEWEST WHEELS .HE WAS QUOTED SAYING ''EVRYONE WANTS THE TROPHY BUT NO-ONE WANTS TO LIFT THIS HEAVY A$$ WEIGHT,":biggrin: :tongue: GET THE HECK OUTA MY WAY ,I'LL SEE YOU ON THE FINISH LINE!!:biggrin:

LASTLY OUR LOCAL MERCEDES TEAM BRABUS PROVED TO BE A WORTHY COMPEDITOR AS HER PERFORMANCE WARRENTED PODIUM STATUS!!:tongue:
WHEN ASKED TO COMMENT SHE REPLIED "I'LL BE BACK!!:biggrin: )
ALSO QUOTED STATED....
NO-ONE TAKES MY LINE BABY---:mad: --------NOBODY!!:eek: :biggrin:

TIME TO TAKE TO THE SKIES NOW WITH C0-PILOT EXTROUDINAIRE :tongue:
BAD-DUDE BRIAN:wink:

MYNSX/MY355

Thanks to all who showed and completed the AZ Gumball North!
A special thanks to Bill for being the fearless leader even though he only had 5gears:eek: It was a pleasure and I hope that we can all get together again soon. :biggrin:
FUTURE
June or July drive north different route?

October Laguna Seca ALMS Acura NSX Car Corral and special access
here is the thread
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84694

November 3-4th Firebird NSX Time Attack early sign up now here is the link.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87928

Thanks to all who showed and completed the AZ Gumball North!
A special thanks to Bill for being the fearless leader even though he only had 5gears:eek: It was a pleasure and I hope that we can all get together again soon. :biggrin:
FUTURE
June or July drive north different route?

October Laguna Seca ALMS Acura NSX Car Corral and special access
here is the thread
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84694

November 3-4th Firebird NSX Time Attack early sign up now here is the link.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87928

ALL IS BACK IN ACTION ,JUST LOW IN THE TRANNY RES. ADDED A LITTLE FIX.:smile:

ANOTHER ROUTE IS FINE YOU NAME WERE THERE AS LONG AS WERE IN TOWN
AND THE MIDDLE EAST KEEPS SUPPLIING US W/ FOSSIL FUELS.:biggrin:

MYNSX/MY355

ALL IS BACK IN ACTION ,JUST LOW IN THE TRANNY RES. ADDED A LITTLE FIX.:smile:

ANOTHER ROUTE IS FINE YOU NAME WERE THERE AS LONG AS WERE IN TOWN
AND THE MIDDLE EAST KEEPS SUPPLIING US W/ FOSSIL FUELS.:biggrin:

MYNSX/MY355

That was a great drive. I really liked that route. Should I set up an FTP site for everyone to post pics to? I can optimize them for the web and post them here.

Alrighty... here are some of the pictures we took. The links go to a 1280 size, but I still have originals if anyone needs them in different sizes.

Hey everybody! That was a great drive!!! I think Bill's Ferrari got gun-shy around all of the NSX's:biggrin: Let's plan the next one before the temperature outside melts the body panels off our cars.:smile:

Just so you know, "Mad Plumber From NYC", my car is @ SOS getting a bunch of goodies bolted on it, so I won't get loose in the corners anymore!:biggrin:

Let's hope anyway.....wishing you the best of luck.

Just so you know, "Mad Plumber From NYC", my car is @ SOS getting a bunch of goodies bolted on it, so I won't get loose in the corners anymore!:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Great photo of me taking a picture of you out of my T-Top Waldorf!! I was probably shooting you guys back!!

Ok, I tried to build an album in the photo gallery of pics I took on the drive. I'll try to post a link. (when it comes up, sort the photos by file name to see them chronologically...oops!)

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=879

Last edited:
Great photo of me taking a picture of you out of my T-Top Waldorf!! I was probably shooting you guys back!!

Ok, I tried to build an album in the photo gallery of pics I took on the drive. I'll try to post a link. (when it comes up, sort the photos by file name to see them chronologically...oops!)

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=879

Great pics Tim! Should we get everything posted up in the main gallery for everyone to see?

Back