• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

B&B Exhausts for a '97 to '05

Hi from NM.
I need some help here.
I recently purchased a B&B exhaust system for my '98 NSX-T 6spd.
When the part arrived, it did not line up properly and was 2" shy of
a match fit. Many NSX Primers have earlier cars with the B&B system and they like it.

Are there any NSXers with '97-'05s who have installed the new version of the B&B? If so, did the system fit properly w/o any mods? Were there any issues?

I have an original NSX exhaust that when placed side by side with the B&B
do not match up. I'm trying to determine if this is simply a mis-manufactured part. The issue here is not an earlier model exhaust sent by mistake-- I have verified that fact.

Larry

I recently purchased a B&B exhaust system for my '98 NSX-T 6spd.
When the part arrived, it did not line up properly and was 2" shy of
a match fit. Many NSX Primers have earlier cars with the B&B system and they like it.

Are there any NSXers with '97-'05s who have installed the new version of the B&B? If so, did the system fit properly w/o any mods? Were there any issues?

I have an original NSX exhaust that when placed side by side with the B&B
do not match up. I'm trying to determine if this is simply a mis-manufactured part. The issue here is not an earlier model exhaust sent by mistake-- I have verified that fact.

Just installed my BB yesterday on my 05. Was only able to use one spring bolt that was off of stock the BB design does not leave enough space.Had to trim half inch off drivers side to slide tip into center of opening.Very minor issue as far as Im concerned.

B:

My problem was pipe length.
The long pipe did not match up to my car.
There was at least a 2" gap between the B&B and my car.
The company that now produces the B&B claims there's most likely a problem with my car, not their product. I doubt that.

I want to know if there is a difference, even the slightest, between
a 2005 and my 1998? B&B claims they have sold a few '05's
and they fit perfectly. Has anyone else put a new B&B on their
'98?

Larry

Back