• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back in the fold! Road trip with my 1999 Monte Carlo NSX-T

Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed the pictures.

Reminds me of when I purchased my 1993 MR2 turbo and driving it in the snow with bald rear tires while boosting at 16 psi. Yikes!

Reminds me of when I purchased my 1993 MR2 turbo and driving it in the snow with bald rear tires while boosting at 16 psi. Yikes!
That's nuts! :eek: My rear tires were getting close to bald, and Mark also thought there might have been a slow leak in the rear right tire, so I drove like a snail over the snow covered Oregon mountains. I was probably the slowest vehicle on that part of the trip, but I didn't care. I was so relieved once I got to dry roads again. :smile:

Great story and pics! Congrats :)

When I first saw that car for sale in the Marketplace I wished I was ready for a comeback. Im glad a fellow prime member got it. What a great price on a such rare color combo.

Enjoy yourself!

Congrats again, Kelvin. Great to see you back in a NSX!

Great meeting you this morning! Glad you told me about this thread - I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Nicely documented road trip for sure. And the car looked absolutely stunning this morning in real life. Congratulations on the acquisition Kelvin.

Thanks Tyson! It was great to meet up with you eastsiders this morning, brief as it was. :) We will have to do it again soon!

Beautiful car man. I prefer Monte Carlo Blue over Long Beach Blue. It's a subtle kind of blue vs long beach blue which kind of flashy.

That is pretty neat. Even cooler is that my brother has an NSX too! I believe we're the only siblings on Prime with NSXs. You can call us the NBA - NSX Bros of Arizona. :biggrin:

And now you just met the other two brothers with NSX's. Nice meeting you and your brother and family today. :biggrin:

And now you just met the other two brothers with NSX's. Nice meeting you and your brother and family today. :biggrin:

You too Chris! Nice to know we're not the only brothers on Prime with NSXs. :biggrin: Thanks again for setting up lunch today. We had a blast meeting the Hawaiian NSX crew. :smile:

Nice story! Can't believe the fact you and the seller works for the same company, and your neighbor as well as your brother also has an NSX.

Just out of curiosity what type of company you guys work for?

Finally home!
IMG_7796.JPG

Wow haha

I have a 2001 Accord as well and my goal is to keep it for a few more years until I can afford the NSX. I never expected my car to basically look like a truck next to an NSX though :biggrin:

Can't wait to see them side by side just like yours :wink:

Great car

Nice story! Can't believe the fact you and the seller works for the same company, and your neighbor as well as your brother also has an NSX.

Just out of curiosity what type of company you guys work for?

His Neighbor sold that silver nsx......to Phoen$x! so he now has TWO nsx's:smile:

Mark and I are engineers by trade, and we work for an engineering company. :)

The NSX is low compared to the Accord, isn't it? I'm going to post that photo in the "NSX parked next to ______" thread. Thanks! :D

Back