• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bangkok and Hong Kong NSXer's

Sawasdee

I will be travelling to HK and BKK from Nov. 16 to Dec. 8th. I wanted to see if there are any good shops that I can visit when I am in town. I may even pick up some parts that are not available in the US.

Specifically I'm looking for Headers, Exhausts, NSXr stuff....
In HK I'll be staying at Kowloon and in BKK near MBK Mall.

Maybe I can check out the local drifting spots??

Khun Dan

Watdee Dan,

There is very little for the NSX in BKK. A year ago I got a ride in pzull's NSX in BKK, the movie is in my signature. I've spotted a yellow coupe over at All Star driving range near the Lao Embassy. I've seen a white one with CF canards in front of SLiM @ RCA. Then finally, Pzull's car which I got a ride in.

I've seen more Ferrari's in BKK than NSXs. You'll have a good time looking at all the cars at Siam Paragon.

in HK, there is an NSX club with less than 30 members. we do meet every three months while some would go on a sunday morning drive with the porsches/ferraris members. drifting is not popular here...as to parts, forget it, NSXs are minority here for the retailers. they rather focus on Civics/GTRs or the Bimmers/audi which is doing very well here. NSX parts, even the usual service parts are sometime hard to come by as the dealer do not stock anythin. only after almost 3 years they are bringing in the RL.

I'll also be in BKK the week of Thanksgiving. If you find a place for BMI DVDs, please post it here, thanks much.

Back