• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners in Hong Kong

Hello,

I am currently in Hong Kong and would love the chance to meet up with some of the NSX owners here in HK and perhaps go visit Top Racing in Shatin.

If there are any other motorsport events/shows/shops that any owners wish accompany me to, I woiuld be most honored to accept the invitation.

my cellular number here in HK is 9869.8120

Joe

Welcome to Hong Kong. I wish my NSX isn't broke down so i could take you around. How long are you going to stay and if you need any help in HK let me know. Enjoy!!

Keno

Joe@SoS said:
Hello,

I am currently in Hong Kong and would love the chance to meet up with some of the NSX owners here in HK and perhaps go visit Top Racing in Shatin.

If there are any other motorsport events/shows/shops that any owners wish accompany me to, I woiuld be most honored to accept the invitation.

my cellular number here in HK is 9869.8120

Joe

I resigned from SoS and moved here indefintely in search of work so if any of you guys know of anyone that is hiring, any word thrown my way is really appreciated. I have 3 stars on my HKID so there is no problem there...

hanging out with people other than my family will be nice lol, there is so much you can take of your aunt and uncles.

Joe

sorry to be off topic

if its not against the forum rule, can you let me know NSX site in HK?? there is quite a big NSX club i think...

I was from HK and have now moved to England..

thanks

Joe

are they still active? I'm also from HK, and I believed I was actively checking their updates couple years ago. Been giving up as I had not seen any updates back then.

Even me who live in HK with an NSX do not really know if the NSX club still exist. I heard it is no longer exist but there is still a group of NSXs that do have some activity once a while. But i have never join it.

Joe@SoS said:
I resigned from SoS and moved here indefintely in search of work so if any of you guys know of anyone that is hiring, any word thrown my way is really appreciated. I have 3 stars on my HKID so there is no problem there...

hanging out with people other than my family will be nice lol, there is so much you can take of your aunt and uncles.

Joe

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!?!?!??! RESIGNED FROM SOS!?!?! ARE YOU NUTS?!!!!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

btcog82 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!?!?!??! RESIGNED FROM SOS!?!?! ARE YOU NUTS?!!!!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yea, I just graduated from college and am trying to find work internationally. I love the team over at SoS, but unfortunately I had to make a choice that put me in a different direction that SoS was taking me. Maybe in the future I will come back to AZ and re-join the team, but for now I'm in HK.

hey u guys know where i can get parts for the nsx in HK?
i am coming back in august, maybe we could meet up and go shopping together.
hehe...i know it sounds werid but i really hope u guys could bring me to some shops that sells aftermarket parts, i move to canada when i was 12, so i dont know anything about HK:smile:

Pccw said:
hey u guys know where i can get parts for the nsx in HK?
i am coming back in august, maybe we could meet up and go shopping together.
hehe...i know it sounds werid but i really hope u guys could bring me to some shops that sells aftermarket parts, i move to canada when i was 12, so i dont know anything about HK:smile:

Sure it shall not be a problem, but i can tell that no shop in HK store aftermarket NSX parts. Almost eveything have to be order. If you do need help here in HK, PM me.

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Hong Kong (trust you have heard this far too many times)!

I would love to join but too bad my car isn't ready to be driven (currently going through some minor modifications and due to hidden reasons which you will discover in due course).

In any case, I'm sure Weekday Gatherings are impossible for us busy folks here (even for those born with silver plates).

So maybe we should meet up in the upcoming Weekends, my NSX should be good to go by mid-August.

Upon your visit to Top Racing, would you please kindly ask whether they have any Factory Parts in-stock (if you have the chance)?

Reason being is that I am considering an 02+ Front End Facelift.

Many thanks in advance.

There is a NSX club in HK but with diminshing memberships. the person in charge is Tommy Li, also owner of HK Motoring in Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
tel #23318233. I have been a member since '00 and the club do have gathering now and then. members do not pay any due, just a contact #/e mail.. we are all professional and no real boy racers. insurance is high enough and costs of ownership are such only few still own NSX. DCH, the local dealer last brought in an X in '97 and really do not care about this brand, Acura is pretty dead here. so Joe if you looking for a job in the auto biz, also give Tommy a call.. you never know. His biz is doing as well as it could here where rental is the killer. NSX parts are avaliable from many sources but not in abu:smile: ndance for obvious reasons when the car parc is less than 50 and no new stock forthcoming.

good luck

Back