• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area club lunch this Saturday, March 5th

I know there's a few other things going on this weekend for us but the Bay Area chapter will still be holding its monthly club lunch this Saturday, March 5th. Details and directions posted on the club website at www.northwest.nsxca.org.

We'll meet in front of Macaroni Grill and decide if we'll eat there or someplace else in the area. If there's interest for a drive, one may set one up after the lunch.

I may possibly attend if I can weasel my way out of work. :smile:

Vytas

I'll be stopping by too... and I'm in for a drive. How about the Mt. Hamilton -> San Antonio Valley -> Livermore/Patterson run? BTW, the weather looks like it will be mostly sunny tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's. :smile:

Last edited:
NSX-Tuner said:
How about the Mt. Hamilton -> San Antonio Valley -> Livermore/Patterson run?
Just keep a careful eye out for bicyclist. I'll be cycling up and down Mt. Hamilton tomorrow!!! Gotta shake down my latest carbon fiber go fast parts...

Attachments

• 001_xsm.JPG
    001_xsm.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
NSX-Tuner said:
Very nice bike...
Thanks. If you folks are interested, I'd be happy to host the April club meeting at my place. I'm 4.5 miles up Mt. Hamilton Road (i.e., 4.5 miles up the road from the SJ Country Club venue that I hosted a while back). Let me know if there is any interest. In the meantime, please be careful of the cyclist on Mt. Hamilton Road!!!

--twc

Dinan M3...

Just curious if you were the SC Zanardi that I saw and chatted with coming down the Sunol grade last December. I was in a red NSX as well.

Dinan M3 sorry for the off topic question but "what pedal set do you have on your bike? I have "Campy Record" set up on my Road Bike as well but could not find black "Campy Record pedals" to go with my Black and Gold Cannondale CAAD7 (very similar to your bike color). Are those "Campy Neutron Wheels?"

Anyone else going to the monthly meet tommorow?

Ryan, probably wasn't me because I hardly drove the NSX this Dec. I've only ever seen one other Zanardi in the area and that was several years ago. Spartan, the pedals are Look Keo titanium. About 100 grams lighter than the Campy Record pedals. The wheels are Campy Hyperon carbon fiber tubulars. I have Neutrons on all my other bikes though. Right now (6:30AM) I'm fogged in - if it doesn't lift I'll probably join you guys at the club lunch and ride in the afternoon.

DinanM3...Oh ok. The one I saw had a personalized plate that read "Zanardi" with a #, but I don't remember the #.

Anyway, unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the lunch this weekend. My car is at a body shop having the 02+ rear valence painted/installed. I had to get it after staring at Romeo's for a portion of the Napa drive. I can't wait to get it back.

ryan1926 said:
DinanM3...Oh ok. The one I saw had a personalized plate that read "Zanardi" with a #, but I don't remember the #.

Anyway, unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the lunch this weekend. My car is at a body shop having the 02+ rear valence painted/installed. I had to get it after staring at Romeo's for a portion of the Napa drive. I can't wait to get it back.

Ryan,

enjoy and do post pictures when its done, it will look nice specially with your wheel offsets, they are wide :cool:

I guess I'll miss this meet as well.

Back