• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area: Interested in Tein Flex w/EDFC?

I just finished installing the Tein Flex coil-overs with EDFC on a '91 with a 17/18 combo. If anyone is interested in this type of set-up and wants to know what the ride quality is like first, just PM me and I can give you a ride. I am located in San Jose.

thanks,
Binh

Where did you mount (or stow away) the head unit for the EDFC? I've had the EDFC for months but haven't installed it yet because I can't decide where to put it.

J

I am getting ready to purchase a set of Tein Flex for my '91 to replace the stock suspension. I also have a 17/18 wheel setup . Have you tried the milder settings and are they close to the old stock feel? I want to have a somewhat stock feel for everyday driving and dial in the harsher settings for race. Any opinions?

cristo555 said:
I am getting ready to purchase a set of Tein Flex for my '91 to replace the stock suspension. I also have a 17/18 wheel setup . Have you tried the milder settings and are they close to the old stock feel? I want to have a somewhat stock feel for everyday driving and dial in the harsher settings for race. Any opinions?

When I DD my car it is always on the full soft setting. I would say that it is pretty close to stock.

Back