• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Bay area nsx owners

I've just recently bought a nsx, and i've been seen quite a few of them here in Palo Alto. are there gtg's around here? i used to own an audi, and during summers there are thrusday gtg at the mt view kk. whos down??

Ken... gtg - get together... kk - krispy kreme :wink:

Jimmy,

You just missed two awesome events, we have monthly meets here in the bay area the first saturday of the month. Just watch this forum or get a hold of Shane aka RandomHarmony, for any upcoming meets. Usually we meet at McCarthy ranch.
In any case, welcome aboard, it's good to have you on... Hope to see you soon!!! :biggrin:

Ken,
Yeah I know. I was able to figure out the gtg as get to gether, but the KK totally threw me, I do not eat donuts, have never been to a "KK" and have no desire to go there.

I welcome Jimmy's Black NSX to the site and congratulate him on his new car, and hope he will not post with abreviations like that in the future. I mean normal, common abreviations that are used in the everyday business world are fine, but some of the ones that are out there are just to infrequently used or used only in specific industries, leaving us commoners in the dark.

Hope to see you soon.

welcome Jimmy!! congrad on the car. do you mind sharing with us more about the car and yourself? what makes u want to get the car? :biggrin:

Chopjazz, t s l a g i. w s y i WCM.

(Chopjazz, That Sound Like A Great Idea. We'll See You In Wine Country Meet) LOL :tongue:
just havin a lil fun....... :smile:

Jimmy's Black Nsx...
Welcome to Prime!!! see u on the next meet

amgnsx said:
Chopjazz, t s l a g i. w s y i WCM.

(Chopjazz, That Sound Like A Great Idea. We'll See You In Wine Country Meet) LOL :tongue:
just havin a lil fun....... :smile:

Jimmy's Black Nsx...
Welcome to Prime!!! see u on the next meet
!@#$%^&*!!! :biggrin:
Sorry. Can't resist.
Steve

Back