• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAY AREA OR SAN FRANCISCO OWNERS

If anyone in the Bay Area or San Francisco area has the special "Honda" tool that locks your flywheel down so you can remove your crankshaft pulley bolt, and would be willing to let me borrow it tomorrow (SUNDAY MARCH 17th).

I will drive to pick it up...

Please please please email me at: [email protected]

Needless to say the bolt is the biggest pain in the ass to get loose, and after continual recommendations from the community and dealers, it has come back to using the factory tool as nothing else is working.

Again if anyone has one, and would let me borrow it for a day so I can finish my supercharger installation, I would greatly appreciate it.

-B

Brent --

You may want to take it over to Hilltop Auto and have them install the new pulley. Give Don a call: www.HilltopAutoService.com) I highly recommend them.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://www.NSXClassifieds.com - free NSX classifieds site!

Finally broke it free, took some amazing leverage and a whole lot of creativity to do it but its finally handled and all is in order and the install is back on track...
smile.gif

-B

Back