• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area suspension shop?

I still can't quite believe it, but I just picked up my '96 NSX. However, living in San Francisco, I can believe that I've already (lightly) bottomed the plastic lip. The iLIFT suspension kit is in my immediate future, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good suspension shop for the installation. SF or the Peninsula would be ideal.

Thanks in advance, everyone!
Chris

I can't suggest any shops as I'm fairly new to the area, but you could just remove that lower piece for now - that's the route I took for the time being. Almost nobody will even notice (and that goes for about half of the nsx owners too).

Trackspec in Fremont...Jonathan is excellent.
You can uber to and from Fremont bart, uber ride is 5 minutes.

As for the lip....more visual practice on what will scrape or not. And have spare lips :smile::wink:

Last edited:
How about details on your car :biggrin:

Thanks, all, sounds like Trackspec is the way to go. I'll let you know how it goes.

The new-to-me NSX is a '96, Formula Red, with about 74K miles. Haven't quite gotten to stretch its legs yet. Pictures will follow after I get it back from having the stock exhaust reinstalled.

Speaking of which, anyone looking to buy an ARK stainless steel muffler and exhaust, or a B-Line cold air intake? They'll be up on the Marketplace soon.

Chris,

Welcome to NSX ownership. Have we met yet? Are you on FaceBook? if you are you should be on the NorCal NSX Owners page where you would get a lot more responses to your inquiry. If you're not on the page I can add you in. Just send me a friend request. I go by Dhalsim Master on FB.

Back