• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM's?

Ya know I've seen several sets go through marketplace by username "jeffery s song" You might shoot him an email or pm. I hope I spelled it correctly.:redface:

FYI

His listings aren't in the 17/18 proper fitment for the NSX. They always seem to be 18/18 or something off like that.

Just my $0.02

FYI

His listings aren't in the 17/18 proper fitment for the NSX. They always seem to be 18/18 or something off like that.

Just my $0.02

Matt, don't you have a set for sale??

hi guys --

The BBS LM's are being discontinued. They were a pretty expensive wheel for what you were getting (they ran around $3000-3500 for a set). If you like the mesh style wheel, consider the Volk Racing SF-Winning and GT-U wheels. These high quality Japanese wheels also feature forged barrels. We sell these for around 20-30% less than what the LM's sell for.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I know Matt personally, he's a honest stand up guy. You should have no problem buying from him.

Matt, if you want to sell these and ship them, I'll help you package and ship them. :smile:

Last edited:
Back