• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBS LM's?

Ya know I've seen several sets go through marketplace by username "jeffery s song" You might shoot him an email or pm. I hope I spelled it correctly.:redface:

FYI

His listings aren't in the 17/18 proper fitment for the NSX. They always seem to be 18/18 or something off like that.

Just my $0.02

FYI

His listings aren't in the 17/18 proper fitment for the NSX. They always seem to be 18/18 or something off like that.

Just my $0.02

Matt, don't you have a set for sale??

hi guys --

The BBS LM's are being discontinued. They were a pretty expensive wheel for what you were getting (they ran around $3000-3500 for a set). If you like the mesh style wheel, consider the Volk Racing SF-Winning and GT-U wheels. These high quality Japanese wheels also feature forged barrels. We sell these for around 20-30% less than what the LM's sell for.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I know Matt personally, he's a honest stand up guy. You should have no problem buying from him.

Matt, if you want to sell these and ship them, I'll help you package and ship them. :smile:

Last edited:
Back