• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction BBSC Basch Boost Supercharger Kit!

SOLD

My BBSC is up for sale. This has some extra goodies not in other kits.

-BRAND NEW Novi 2000 Paxton blower-This a brand new blower that I got from Paxton with zero miles on it and still in the sealed box, I paid over $1100 plus my core just to upgrade to it from my older unit.
-Upgraded bearing setup w/ single sealed bearings on each carrier for less potential for failure.
-Upgraded stronger couplers from OneStepX, $500
-Includes 9.8, 15 and 19 psi pulleys- (I would recommend running 8psi or less on a stock motor however, there are members here that have pulleys available).
-Upgraded metal blow off valve
-RC Engineering 550cc injectors
-Spectre 4" Intake setup with heat sheild. Original 3" intake setup included as well.
-Modified front injector cover so you don't have to trim yours
-All brackets,hoses,pulleys,clamps, belt, coolant tank and hardware included.
-Also have 1 or 2 extra green spyder gears for it.

The kit is currently at LoveFab is uninstalled and can be shipped directly to you, or get your car there to have it installed and tuned.
You would need EMS/Fuel Pump and headers/exhaust (I have a header/exhaust setup I can include for extra). This kit made 431rwhp at 9.8psi on my car on LoveFab's conservative Mustang dyno.
This is the best bang for the buck FI setup out there.

$4500 obo. SOLD

Pics...this is of the old blower when it was on my car.....I can get recent photos if wanted.

DSCF3380-1 by blodi, on Flickr

DSCF3393-1 by blodi, on Flickr

Photos of the new blower still in the box....I had Cody open it and take these today (3/29/13)........

2013-03-29_10-43-23_695 by blodi, on Flickr

2013-03-29_10-44-06_83 by blodi, on Flickr

2013-03-29_10-43-53_58 by blodi, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back