• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBSC install in Philadelphia

JSG

Registered Member
Mark Basch will be in Philadelphia June 3-7th to work on two cars. Among other things, he will be installing the BBSC in my car along with a close ratio/4.55 transmission and Tein RE dampers. If anyone is interested in an informal get-together or would just like to check things out, send me an email ([email protected])

If there is enough interest we could do dinner or a cookout.

There are now three cars that will be worked on by Mark next week!...and two of these cars will have BBSCs installed.

The location of the shop is in Bensalem, PA (not too far from Davis Acura actually) and it's also close to Rte 1/I-95 and the PA turnpike.

The shop we're using is owned by a friend of mine and what JSG and I were thinking about is a get-together one late afternoon (perhaps Wed or Thurs) where we could all meet at the shop, see the "installs" and then head out for a short drive and dinner.

If this sounds interesting, please contact both of us via email ([email protected] and [email protected]).

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

For those Philly area folks who are interested...

We're going to have a little get-together tomorrow at the shop where Mark and Nick are doing their handiwork on several cars....
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=2192+Galloway+Rd&city=Bensalem&state=PA&zipcode=19020&homesubmit.x=42&homesubmit.y=16

The shop is Frank's Auto Center and you'll probably notice a big "Onan" sign in the front.

Plan to stop by around 3:30 PM. We'll get to chat and talk superchargers and such. Around 5PM we'll head out for a bite to eat.

Of course, the weather might not cooperate...but we'll be there.

Regards,
Jim

PS: If anyone gets stuck and needs to contact us, my cell # is 267-255-6852.

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

Back