• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospective buyer needing a PPI in the Pittsburgh region

Hello all and greetings from Chicago!

First, happy holidays to all! Hope everyone had a blessed year. Honestly in my opinion, anyone who owns this classic beauty of a car is blessed. I just hope to join these ranks and become an owner myself sometime soon.

Finally, 16 years later, and multiple cars have come and gone, I really believe its time for me to pull the trigger and obtain what I've always wanted. The prior cars I've had the joy of driving - White 1992 Honda Civic hatchback with GSR motor, Championship White 1998 Integra Type-R (stolen unfortunately :mad:), Artic Blue Pearl 2002 Acura RSX Type S with mods, and a Green 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited (a trooper that took me everywhere). I miss the growl of VTEC and owning a great piece of motoring, hence my desire for an NSX.

I currently own a Black 2008 Infiniti G37S that is modded pretty tastefully in terms of suspension/offset, exhaust system (Invidia) and blacked out exterior (Front grill, front lip, headlights, windows) that I use as my daily. Hope these pictures can give you a better idea -

attachment.php
attachment.php

I have been reading posts and keeping up on the forum but haven't signed up since recently. I have lusted for an NSX since I saw one in person for the first time when I was in the 7th grade back in 1999. It was a 1992 Red with black interior sitting on a dealer lot with green lettering on the windshield somewhere in the $60k range.

Can anyone in the Pittsburgh area help with a PPI at LW Automotive dealership? It is a 1992 with ~91k miles
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/653043150/overview/

I spoke with them and they are very friendly and open to PPI's. I asked them about having a PPI done by someone at George Riggins Specialty Auto but they said thats the only place they will not allow due to their ex-employee working there which would create conflicts of interest. The history of the car was briefly discussed. CarFax shows timing belt/water pump/drive belts/thermostat replaced and no history of accidents. Also, the transmission is in snap ring range so they are willing to negotiate in pricing.

Please PM me or post here. Again, I am so happy and blessed to be able to pursue the car I've always dreamt of. All of the posts about how this car handles, drives and feels from Primers along with videos all over the internet regarding it's true driver's car feel makes me so excited. Thank you for reading and to anyone with suggestions. Glad to be a part of such a great forum community finally. Take care again and happy holidays!

Attachments

• Car 3.jpg
    Car 3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 36
Back