• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBSC pulleys?

price for a 7 psi pullley ?

I'm not in this to make a profit. $95 shipped is my cost. If you don't make the PSI you wanted, not my problem. You give me the SIZE you want, and I'll ask the guy to make it. I have to pay him before i get the pulley, so you pay me up front.

As i said, I make no $ from these. In fact each trip to his shop is 2 hrs round trip, so forgive the lack of sympathy.

I'm only doing this because i'm trying to make life easier for fellow bbsc'ers out there, give the complete, total, and absolute lack of support we get from the original manufacturer!

I would, however, appreciate good feedback as warranted.
gerry.

PS paypal me at [email protected] with instructons for the SIZE you want.

Do you have an aftercooler? Novi 1000 or 2000? what is your current pulley diameter? you need to have all that to figure out what you need.

I never install a boost meter, but what i was told was it was making about 5psi from mark and I got the cheapest kit at the time so I think it's the novi 1000 and no after cooler, but when hks tune the car, i think they got about 350 . size of the pulley and all that stuff I really don't know. any help from other members would be great.

thanks

I'm not in this to make a profit. $95 shipped is my cost. If you don't make the PSI you wanted, not my problem. You give me the SIZE you want, and I'll ask the guy to make it. I have to pay him before i get the pulley, so you pay me up front.

As i said, I make no $ from these. In fact each trip to his shop is 2 hrs round trip, so forgive the lack of sympathy.

I'm only doing this because i'm trying to make life easier for fellow bbsc'ers out there, give the complete, total, and absolute lack of support we get from the original manufacturer!

I would, however, appreciate good feedback as warranted.
gerry.

PS paypal me at [email protected] with instructons for the SIZE you want.

Do you have an aftercooler? Novi 1000 or 2000? what is your current pulley diameter? you need to have all that to figure out what you need.

Hi guys just got my 3.4 pulley back that I ordered & waiting to install does anyone else running this size pulley know what size belt I will need? Also would like to know what boost #s anyone else got with this diameter pulley if they installed & dynoed yet.

Gerry - got the pulley. Looks absolutely great! will find time to put it on this coming week and see what it does.

For anyone who's thinking about it, the quality is superb and the price can't be beat. Gerry shipped it out within 3 days of me ordering it and i got it 6 days later? (im in Canada)

Thanks for your help!

Wil

What is desparatly needed is a pully size vs boost (PSI) thread.
Listed would be the unit; 1000 or 2000, and intercooled or not.
So 4 catagories;
1000 no IC
1000 with IC
2000 no IC
2000 with IC.

This would give a base for pully size VS boost expectations. My 1000 no IC is sitting in a box waiting for a bearing cover so no numbers yet. :rolleyes:

Hi guys just got my 3.4 pulley installed last week I'm still waiting to re-tune but took it out to mess around Friday night with other local racers that were just going for a cruise I had a Porsche Ruff Edition pull up next to me that wanted to race he said he had 600 plus HP we went from a rolling start at about 40 miles per hour to the top of second gear.I pulled by 1 car length on him & stayed in front till we shifted to 3rd then he passed me.Keep in mind that my boost cut off for the Aem kicked in around 6500 rpm due to the new pulley not dialed in yet.I cant wait to see the results once my tuner re-tunes with this smaller pulley.There is quite a night & day difference on the bottom end now with the smaller pulley. Thanks Peiserg great job with these pulleys I was hunting for one for over a year on prime.I will now order the 3.0" pulley as well in case I need another boost fix by the end of the month.

Back