• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bbsc

v8killer said:
I am with you guys. I have had nothing but positive experiences with MB. I will not let anyone else work on my car.
I'd let John Vasos and his crew at Acura of Brookfield in Brookfield WI. They do good work, are well-qualified, have a decent shop rate, and stand behind their work, even if it means going above-and-beyond what is normally expected.

Originally posted by Mark B
IMO, Acura of Brookfield has a reputation for honesty and customer care which is second to none, and personally, their Service Mgr and myself share the same views on customer and car care.
Brookfield WI is about 10 miles west of Milwaukee, and a lot more convenient for Midwest (and even Southeast) owners than the NSX-mecca that is Phoenix.

cojones said:
I'd let John Vasos and his crew at Acura of Brookfield in Brookfield WI. They do good work, are well-qualified, have a decent shop rate, and stand behind their work, even if it means going above-and-beyond what is normally expected.
Out of curiosity, what is their shop rate? My dealer just raised theirs to $90/hr. which I find hard to take.

Last edited:
Back