• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Been dreaming of an NSX...

Ok, i know it's the Christmas/NY period... but there is now only 1 NSX for sale on carsales... this is kinda depressing. At this rate, i think i'll hang on to my EK9 and buy sometime after my honeymoon in May...

Btw, anyone know anything about the current red 91 Auto in WA for sale? It's been listed for AGES...
pics of EK9 please :tongue:

I posted in the Perth thread for ya :)

Ok, i know it's the Christmas/NY period... but there is now only 1 NSX for sale on carsales... this is kinda depressing. At this rate, i think i'll hang on to my EK9 and buy sometime after my honeymoon in May...

Btw, anyone know anything about the current red 91 Auto in WA for sale? It's been listed for AGES...

Hey Vinh , Do you want me to get hold of the Black 91 Auto in Toowoomba and give you a full report on it, lots of photos etc ?

Hey funky, were you parked at the Aldi car park on Bell St the other day? I saw a red NSX, first red one i've seen in many years. :eek: Couldn't stop drooling.[/QUOTE
Yeah that was me.
Just before the bloody thing blew up!
Luckily just a water hose.
Red makes it stand out alot, i never get any peace when i'm out driving.
Sometimes i see cars in my rear view off in the distance pulling off crazy manuvers just to catch up to me and then they will just sit next to me and try and bait me for a drag.
I find it all quite amusing.:smile:

Hey funky, were you parked at the Aldi car park on Bell St the other day? I saw a red NSX, first red one i've seen in many years. :eek: Couldn't stop drooling.[/QUOTE
Yeah that was me.
Just before the bloody thing blew up!
Luckily just a water hose.
Red makes it stand out alot, i never get any peace when i'm out driving.
Sometimes i see cars in my rear view off in the distance pulling off crazy manuvers just to catch up to me and then they will just sit next to me and try and bait me for a drag.
I find it all quite amusing.:smile:
Ah... i was soooo tempted to turn around and have a chat :tongue: If i knew it was a prime member, probably would have, hehe. I love the red... would be my first colour preference.

Keep both, you're going to kick yourself if you ditch a perfectly good EK9 no matter how much you love your new NSX.

Back