• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Before and After

Here's my car pre-rims.

Attachments

• DSC02003.2.jpg
    DSC02003.2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,784
  • DSC02010.2.jpg
    DSC02010.2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,799
Here's my car after rims.

Attachments

• DSC02165.2.jpg
    DSC02165.2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,782
  • DSC02168.JPG
    DSC02168.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,798
More pictures...

Attachments

• DSC02167.2.jpg
    DSC02167.2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,646
  • DSC02164.2.jpg
    DSC02164.2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,752
So what size and type wheels? And the car looks great!

Special K, those are HP Evo wheels. They are 18x8 and 19x9.5. I got these in the dark color. Looks like only the inside portion of the spokes are dark, the rest of it looks just like the light color Evos.

Thanks for the compliments. Malibu, looks like I'm really gonna have to start sleeping in the car :smile:

Special K, I am running spacers on them. I got 3mm spacers.

Andy, I came by the store yesterday to show you the car but you were not there. I saw Ken's car but I don't really know him so I just went home. Where did you guys go to to get your alignments done? I need to fix my alignment (the back seems to be cambering too much).

dayum that's nice! :biggrin:

i'm still working on gettin my rims so hopefully ill have some pics to post soon enough :wink:

Yep...it is amazing what I nice set of wheels can do for a car. I love the deep lip on those as well....very nice. :)

Okay......I'm dying already. :mad: Are they still completely out of stock as per RP-Motorsports? Do they do custom offset for wide bodies? I hope they make some 19x11 so that I can fit some 295's in the back.

Regards
Paul

TruongTran said:
Special K, those are HP Evo wheels. They are 18x8 and 19x9.5. I got these in the dark color. Looks like only the inside portion of the spokes are dark, the rest of it looks just like the light color Evos.

as far as suspension, What do you have done? I imagine H&R springs , by the looks of it. Good luck on the rear camber. I am running Koni Adj. with H&R, 18x10 275/35/18 rears and still end up with well over 2 degree negative camber

I am running H&R springs but on stock shocks. So even with an alignment adjustment your car still has -2 camber? Wow, that's not too good. I guess it's not really worth it for me to pay money to try to fix the camber then. My fronts look like they are ok, it's just the back that looks like there's major negative camber. Thanks for the input.

Just did the same deal to my 05 Black...18x7.5 and 19x9.5 and Eibach springs/stock shocks and the best camber on the rear is -2.1. I also had to put in 5mm spacers on the rear.. fronts are 3mmspacer, and camber is perfect.
Any thoughts on how to fix the camber, other than taking the springs out...didn't look too bad on stock setup, a little high...

nsx24 said:
as far as suspension, What do you have done? I imagine H&R springs , by the looks of it. Good luck on the rear camber. I am running Koni Adj. with H&R, 18x10 275/35/18 rears and still end up with well over 2 degree negative camber

I have 19x11.25 with 315-25 tires lowered with 1.25 drop and I too am left with neg 2 camber in rear after alignment. Still looks amazing IMO.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17409&stc=1

Last edited:
Back