• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ben at Daisy Imports = A++ Awesome!!!

I recently had my 92 NSX with around 95K on serviced by Ben at Daisy Imports and it was the best decision I have made for my car so far. Ben knows these cars like the back of his hand, it really is incredible his knowledge of these cars. He thoroughly went through my car front to back and top to bottom with a fine toothed comb, got a great fair price and knew my car was in the best hands. Besides the maintenance and parts updates (Injectors, TB, WP, leaks, pulleys, etc...), he also took the time to replace incorrect hardware used by previous mechanics, nuts/bolts, broken clips, terminal ends, etc.... A regular mechanic at any shop wouldn't care at all about this stuff, but Ben did all of it on his own because he actually cares about these cars and wants to see every single one he works on be 100%. When I picked the car up, we went through box of old used parts and couldn't believe the condition of some of the major components. My car feels AMAZING! The difference was night and day after Ben worked his magic on the NSX and now I have the piece of mind to know my engine is in perfect running condition.

Ben is the only person I will ever take my NSX too as long as I own it, awesome experience all around. Ben is also such a great guy that he even gave me one of his personal NSX matchbox cars because it looked exactly like mine!

I recently had my 92 NSX with around 95K on serviced by Ben at Daisy Imports and it was the best decision I have made for my car so far. Ben knows these cars like the back of his hand, it really is incredible his knowledge of these cars. He thoroughly went through my car front to back and top to bottom with a fine toothed comb, got a great fair price and knew my car was in the best hands. Besides the maintenance and parts updates (Injectors, TB, WP, leaks, pulleys, etc...), he also took the time to replace incorrect hardware used by previous mechanics, nuts/bolts, broken clips, terminal ends, etc.... A regular mechanic at any shop wouldn't care at all about this stuff, but Ben did all of it on his own because he actually cares about these cars and wants to see every single one he works on be 100%. When I picked the car up, we went through box of old used parts and couldn't believe the condition of some of the major components. My car feels AMAZING! The difference was night and day after Ben worked his magic on the NSX and now I have the piece of mind to know my engine is in perfect running condition.

Ben is the only person I will ever take my NSX too as long as I own it, awesome experience all around. Ben is also such a great guy that he even gave me one of his personal NSX matchbox cars because it looked exactly like mine!

Ditto! Ben Rocks!!!!

I sent my car to Ben earlier this month after it sat at a mechanics shop for 3 months collecting dust and mechanical misadventures. These two seemingly competent technicians, who had worked on cars ranging from S2000 to Porsches, obviously we're in over their heads when it came to the NSX. My steering rack noise, idle problems, and rapid battery discharge when not in use, made them scared to even approach the car. No to mention SOS supercharger install. I took the car back annoyed at having wasted so much time without any results. Then the transmission started seizing up, making the car undriveable. Finally, I got the courage to send the car to Ben solely based on his reputation. So far, so good. First week in, Ben got the steering rack out and sent for repair. He also immediately began unraveling the various maladies plaguing the car. He found several electrical and mechanical issues and lost bo time correcting them. He also began to prepare the car for SOS supercharger install as well as new Brembo BBK, wheels, and several other bits that will transform my car by the time I pick it up. To my delight and astonishment, Ben will also take care of a myriad of body work including a small fortune of Downforce accoutrements. I am certainly not used to such comprehensive car care. I was dreading having to find a body shop after i get the car in good meechanical order. No such fears with Daisy Impord Auto Care. All the while, Ben has been great at communicating his progress through texts and photos, and has never failed to promptly return my calls. Obviously, I have not yet had a chance to see his work first hand, but I can't wait to get my baby back after a rigorous blessing by Ben.

Back