• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Best motoring nsx-r feature (Japan)

wOTU4OTE2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

This dvd has been out for about a month. Has a same make race of nsx-r's thrashing around the track. Worth watching if only to see the r34 camera car beat them all on the final lap :D

got to buy this one..

AJ how much are BM DVD's these days ?? I remember they're 2000Yen

around 2,000 Yen each or roughly $17-$22 here in the U.S.

AJ how much are BM DVD's these days ?? I remember they're 2000Yen

Yup, still 2,000 yen. Not to bad considering :smile: Could be a little longer though. Nice feature from America about the ford gt and gt 40 too.

I bet this was filmed when OPAK Racing visited Fuji Speedway (posted by Yawwn). The cover of the DVD suggests there were four NSX-Rs at Fuji Speedway and you mentioned the Best Motoring R34 - just like in pictures Yawwn posted

Yup, Ojas. I think you're correct, same cars/people and the yellow NSX is a type-r. :smile:

ajnsx said:
This dvd has been out for about a month. Has a same make race of nsx-r's thrashing around the track. Worth watching if only to see the r34 camera car beat them all on the final lap :D

That R34 camera car is heavily modified. At the beginning of the race it was listed having ~500hp.

BTW - this video is not the usual $14 US BMI video, it's the Japanese domestic monthly BM video.

That R34 camera car is heavily modified. At the beginning of the race it was listed having ~500hp

Yeah it's the z-tuned version of the skyline. I think it's done by nismo? Has a hideous bonnet and terribly flared front fenders. :)

Back