• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beware....scammers

i like how you said i scammer people

what people? 1 guy i dealt with went sour

i offer to resolve the situation but the guy never communicates with me

have you seen my vouch list from honda tech?

i had a mis deal with 1 guy and then everyone jumps to conclusion

sosogino said:

Ok so maybe you got a bad wrap about a deal gone wrong. Would you be willing to explain why you got banned from that site? It might go a long ways toward helping your credibility here.

here is my story

ive been a member of honda tech for quite a long time, maybe about 5 or 6 yrs

i do a lot of online business, selling used car parts and cars

about yr ago i sold some guy some integra type r rear seats and a cluster

the shop i worked for sold the item with out the knowledge of me selling the items already

the guy that bought the items really never contacted me for a refund or yet even called me

if you see the thread i admit to oweing the guy money but he really has confronted me about it

so 1 day i post a thread on the nsx forums on ht then next thing you know i get banned cause the mod said i scammed him

Re: Beware.... Drama Queens

This is NSX Prime, not days of our lives, I dont see what the problem is, Dali has ripped off half the planet, and people still buy from him?, If someone is interested, in anything he is selling, they should make arrangments to go check out the items in person, and handle everything on a one on one basis..No one know either one of these guys, and Im not one to judge, I know everyone makes mistakes.. Keep this BS on Honda-tech, this thread should read Beware.... Drama Queens? LOL J/K :wink:

sosogino said:

Wow, this is a bit old, but I just found it. This guy is BS. I am the guy who got scammed. To make a long story short, I paid him, he gets my money and never sends my stuff. "I will, I was busy", "sorry", blah blah. Look at the thread and see how long ago that was. It was over a year since I paid him. He always had my address, phone number, AIM. I gave it too him a few times and we also spoke frequently, but he never sent the stuff. After awhile, I knew he was just BS, so I called it a loss. Even when that thread came about, I gave him my address again. Still to this day, I have nothing. I dont need those parts anymore, I need the money. Vouches mean nothing. If you dont believe it, look here. http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=1524

Re: Beware.... Drama Queens

Optimus Prime said:
This is NSX Prime, not days of our lives, I dont see what the problem is, Dali has ripped off half the planet, and people still buy from him?, If someone is interested, in anything he is selling, they should make arrangments to go check out the items in person, and handle everything on a one on one basis..No one know either one of these guys, and Im not one to judge, I know everyone makes mistakes.. Keep this BS on Honda-tech, this thread should read Beware.... Drama Queens? LOL J/K :wink:
Well, what if the sale was out of state? This is just to prevent others from getting scammed. What if it was you who got scammed? I think you would feel differently.

808NA1 said:
Wow, this is a bit old, but I just found it. This guy is BS. I am the guy who got scammed. To make a long story short, I paid him, he gets my money and never sends my stuff. "I will, I was busy", "sorry", blah blah. Look at the thread and see how long ago that was. It was over a year since I paid him. He always had my address, phone number, AIM. I gave it too him a few times and we also spoke frequently, but he never sent the stuff. After awhile, I knew he was just BS, so I called it a loss. Even when that thread came about, I gave him my address again. Still to this day, I have nothing. I dont need those parts anymore, I need the money. Vouches mean nothing. If you dont believe it, look here. http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=1524

It sounds to me as-if he is simply attempting to draw things out as long as possible, hoping that you'll eventually lose interest and go away given the amount of the loss. You need be extra vigilent as he is likely doing this to other people all the time.

That is what I have done. Ive called it a loss already. I was communicating with him very frequently when we did square away the deal. I paid him within a few days and he was supposed to have the items dropped off at one of my friends shop in Cali to get shipped to me in Hawaii. After a week, I called and asked what happened. He said "I havent gotten a box for it yet". Next, "I will get my dad to do it". The excuses went on. Weeks turned into months, months into a year. I knew he wasnt gonna send it anymore. I dont know how he talks about I never communicated with him, and how the shop sold the parts. He didnt tell me that when he made those excuses about not dropping off the parts. He did take my check and cash it though. Anyways, I know he was selling some stuff here. Just beware of this guy.

808NA1 said:
That is what I have done. Ive called it a loss already. I was communicating with him very frequently when we did square away the deal. I paid him within a few days and he was supposed to have the items dropped off at one of my friends shop in Cali to get shipped to me in Hawaii. After a week, I called and asked what happened. He said "I havent gotten a box for it yet". Next, "I will get my dad to do it". The excuses went on. Weeks turned into months, months into a year. I knew he wasnt gonna send it anymore. I dont know how he talks about I never communicated with him, and how the shop sold the parts. He didnt tell me that when he made those excuses about not dropping off the parts. He did take my check and cash it though. Anyways, I know he was selling some stuff here. Just beware of this guy.

I know this is of no help, but looks like you're not the only that got reemed..

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=1524

Back