• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bezel, Head Unit, Aspirator Fan, Speakers, Hood Rear Clip, Air Bag, + Lots more

Price reduced.

Just got another CF center console. Please note the slight imperfection from pics. It is slightly cracked and cosmetically compromises but 100% functional.

$380 shipped.

It looks as though the chassis you had was crashed in the front??? my 91 NSX is missing the metal retainer clips that hold the actual lightbulbs into the housings. They are metal clips that rotate to lock the bulb in. would you happen to have 4 of these? or any at all from your damaged bulbs? Thanks

It looks as though the chassis you had was crashed in the front??? my 91 NSX is missing the metal retainer clips that hold the actual lightbulbs into the housings. They are metal clips that rotate to lock the bulb in. would you happen to have 4 of these? or any at all from your damaged bulbs? Thanks

Sorry I do not

Reply/pm with your number.

Charlee, is it possible for you to update the original post of this thread to indicate what has been sold and what is still available or newly added? Doing so would eliminate a gazillion repetitive questions IMO and also save potential buyers the time from scanning the entire thread.

Back