• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BIG Problem with member RMFOR2

Around 2 months ago, I sold member RMFOR2 a few carbon DF parts. He was around $130 short on the money needed to buy them all, but said he'd have it in a week.

I figured I could trust the guy and mailed him all of the stuff he wanted and figured he would pay me the rest later. It even took me a while longer than I expected to get the parts out, so I just told him to pay me $110 when he had the money in a week just to be nice...he didn't ask for the discount.

Well it has now been around 2 months since I mailed him the parts, and still no $110. I have PMed him multiple times with zero replies, and tried to e-mail him, but it says he does not accept e-mails wow.

His profile says he's a cop? Is this even true?

Anyways, he lives in Pheonix, so if anyone out there knows him or a phone number to reach him at, please let me know. $110 isn't a ton of money, but it's the fact that he lied to me and broke my trust that pisses me off so I just want my money now.

Thanks NSXers!

Back