• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billy Idol chops Bam's Gallardo

Johny chopped Bam's H2 up in his tv show, now Billy Idol gives Bam's Gallardo a sun roof. :eek:

Great pics by Ryan Gee.

diylambosunroof9ns.jpg

diylambosunroof17cd.jpg

Has the piece of roof appeared on eBay yet? how much do they want for it? :D

now where are the photos where about Bam cuts Billy's throat out? :D

That Lambo was a write-off the minute it left the factory in that ugly purple color. :eek:

I hate Bam Margera. He treats his freinds and family like garbage while they accept it with $$ in their eyes. If he wasn't made of money then his dad would've kicked his butt long ago. This is a prime example of someone completely undeserving of any fame or fortune, and getting both.

I can't wait until his 15 minutes are up.

Just my $.02

Viper Driver said:
This is a prime example of someone completely undeserving of any fame or fortune, and getting both.

I can't wait until his 15 minutes are up.

I second that for Paris 'ratface' Hilton

Thank you... i hate him also,

he's hacking up a 170,000 dollar car and it's nothing to him when people are starving in the streets. real class...

I'm not a fan of celebrities

I echo what others have said....this is a classic example of someone with NO class or idea of the value of what he has.....in general the guy is a piece of crap. I do not watch his show or anything he is in because I find him so annoying that I cannot stomach it. If he was not rich, and his families gravy train, he would be in jail or his family would have disowned him. Anyone who chops up a Lamborghini or other limited production supercar just for kicks is a waste of life and not deserving of what they have. :mad: :mad:

Chill out guys. So what, he's a piece of shit. But if MTV was throwing money at me to be an obnoxious ass hole and destroy things of value or beauty, you're crazy to think I would walk away from that. I've never met someone who enjoys his show. I've forced myself through it a couple of times trying to figure out what the point of it is. Honestly, you have to realize the blame lies with the retards at MTV. The execs there are worse than a hundred Bam Margeras.

"Reality TV" killed the video stars. RIP.

guy guy guys... Bam might be a loser, but this is about the Lambo... what did it do to deserve this? :( :p We all know exotic cars have feelings too. :D

Oh don't get me started about Bam... I had a run in with him at the Versace of King of Prussia mall. I was talking to one of my friends who works there and he nudges me and says "Hey you know that's Bam Margera in the back there." I look in the back of the store and there is Bam looking at a silk button down that no doubt had it's terrible fate already decided should Bam choose to purchase it. He was with him a few weird looking guys (probably his entourage :rolleyes: ) and as he is walking up to the counter to pay for his stuff my friend and I step aside and I said "Hey, Bam." This assbag turns around, smirks, and says "what makes you think you have the right to entertain my attention?"...... I was literally blown away. My friend told me that he is in there all the time and degrades all the women and insults the salesmen like it is his job (oh wait it is..) Anyway he is a stereotypical hollywood asshole and he acts like he is being filmed for his show 24/7. I guess his choptopped Gallardo fits right in with his collection of molested Audi S4 - no doubt his beater, and his keyed to hell 360 Modena.

Last edited:
Stunner said:
Oh don't get me started about Bam... I had a run in with him at the Versace of King of Prussia mall. I was talking to one of my friends who works there and he nudges me and says "Hey you know that's Bam Margera in the back there." I look in the back of the store and there is Bam looking at a silk button down that no doubt had it's terrible fate already decided should Bam choose to purchase it. He was with a few weird looking guys (probably his entourage :rolleyes: ) and as he is walking up to the counter to pay for his stuff my friend and I step aside and I said "Hey, Bam." This assbag turns around, smirks, and says "what makes you think you have the right to entertain my attention?"...... I was literally blown away. My friend told me that he is in there all the time and degrades all the women and insults the salesmen like it is his job (oh wait it is..) Anyway he is a stereotypical hollywood asshole and he acts like he is being filmed for his show 24/7. I guess his choptopped Gallardo fits right in with his collection of molested Audi S4 - no doubt his beater, and his keyed to hell 360 Modena.

See....those are the people that I hope one day have all their fame taken away and are left lonely and wondering why everyone left them when the money dried up. The guy has no value as a human other than to show others just how low one human can sink, and how to profit off of hurting others. Some people may find him entertaining, but I think he is just a celebrity than would have been a jailbird if MTV had not found him. :mad:

I clearly misunderstood what was going on here.
I didn't know Billy Idol was in on this.

I was under the impression Bam was getting a taste of his own medicine and having a prank pulled on him by chopping his Lambo.

If this was done for the show, then this is further proof Bam is indeed a waste of human sperm.

Back