• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks

Selling a set of 4 Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks in great condition. This will fit ALL years 1991-2005. I still have the original boxes and install manuals for the items. Originally paid over $XXX for these new shipped. They have VERY low miles on them: only about 2500 miles.

I am asking SOLD!!!

Local pick up preferred (SF Bay Area), but will ship as buyer to pay for shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks!

Attachments

• shox.jpg
    shox.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
BUMP!

Selling a set of 4 Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks in great condition. This will fit ALL years 1991-2005. I still have the original boxes and install manuals for the items. Originally paid over $XXX for these new shipped. They have VERY low miles on them: only about 2500 miles.

LOWERED PRICE!!!

I am asking $SOLD!!! shipped in the continental US, and buyer to pay paypal fees.

Local pick up price is $SOLD!!! (SF Bay Area)

If you purchase the Eibach Prokit Springs in addition to these Bilstein Shocks Struts that I also have for sale on another thread, I will offer a better price overall.

<b>Eibach springs still available on my other thread. </b>

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back