• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Bilstein shocks and stock springs

Updated 06/2020

New price $395 + shipping and PayPal fees

Selling a set of Bilstein shocks and stock springs off of my 91.

The combo will fit any 91 - 02, the springs are already loaded on to the shocks so I’d prefer to sell as as set, perfect for anyone who wants to run the lower perch option. They are a little dirty but nothing wrong with them, I swapped for coilovers to get a little more height adjustment.

Price: $500 + shipping + PayPal fees

3015996820532e3c1fbe8ca8abcd9893.jpg
d9b7585dae5b65e7ec888905c3958f5f.jpg

47cf936ae9e08a34bf9b074683e4c472.jpg

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m running same set up on mine, great stance and performance, GLWTS ...

I dunno but I’ll find out, I doubt it’ll be too much but will confirm and also give dan a chance to respond.

any idea on shipping costs to 91320? I'll give DAN DAN some time to respond, as he asked a while ago.

So I checked in on the ups website, gonna say it’s approx. $75, if it’s more I’ll cover it and if it’s less i can refund it [emoji2371]lemme know, haven’t heard from dan yet and these are boxed up and ready to go.

Cheers!

Sorry for the delay guys, I just haven’t had a chance to get to a ups store to get the actual quote.

Bump, bump bump it up, cause they are boxed up and sitting in my trunk ready for UPS or
FedEx

Back