• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Bilstein / Zanardi Spring Shock Combo

SOLD

Set of four Bilstein Shocks and Zanardi springs off my 1994. One pair of shocks (one front, one rear) were purchased 12/2014 and have approximately 3500 miles on them. The other pair (one front, one rear) were purchased 09/2016 and have approximately 2000 miles on them. These replaced another pair where the top bolts were damaged when being removed from another spring set.

The Zanardi springs were sourced from Japan (no longer available here in the U.S.) on 9/2016 and also have approximately 2000 miles on them. OEM top hats are of unknown age but appear to be in good condition. New top hat bushings can be sourced from SoS for $40.

Springs are mounted on the lower perch of the shock. This is a great combination to lower your NSX around 1.5".

Sorry - will NOT sell shocks or springs separately.

$500 INCLUDING shipping and PayPal.

View attachment 154309

Last edited:
Set of four Bilstein Shocks and Zanardi springs off my 1994. One pair of shocks (one front, one rear) were purchased 12/2014 and have approximately 3500 miles on them. The other pair (one front, one rear) were purchased 09/2016 and have approximately 2000 miles on them. These replaced another pair where the top bolts were damaged when being removed from another spring set.

The Zanardi springs were sourced from Japan (no longer available here in the U.S.) on 9/2016 and also have approximately 2000 miles on them. OEM top hats are of unknown age but appear to be in good condition. New top hat bushings can be sourced from SoS for $40.

Springs are mounted on the lower perch of the shock. This is a great combination to lower your NSX around 1.5".

Sorry - will NOT sell shocks or springs separately.

$500 INCLUDING shipping and PayPal.

View attachment 154309
How's the ride comfort?

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

SOLD - to [MENTION=21559]acura_NA2[/MENTION]

Thanks!

Back