• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX in Modesto

Is the owner on this site? I saw you on Hatch Road on Sunday. I was in my G so you woundnt have noticed me. :tongue:

Any NSX owners at all in the Central Valley? We go to San Jose/LG/ area and Sacramento all the time as we both have family there and are only an hour away.

We have about 6 guys in Merced who have NSXs. You can come down and visit us anytime.

There are also a couple of guys in Fresno too.

I was going through modesto sunday afternoon. I usually don't stop in Modesto though, just in livingston and Ripon when I'm going through that way. I'm in Stockton area about every week or two in my NSX and usually always in the NSX since it's much more comfortable and fuel efficient than my truck.

And how is it that everyone else spots a nsx? The only time I spot a nsx is when I either know the owner already, planning to meet with another nsx, or I walk out my front door. Sheesh. But I guess that's what makes our cars special :)

Last edited:
I saw a black one in Turlock last Sat. (my first time ever in that city) as we drove there to pick up a motorcycle.

Nice town, very dry area though....

The black nsx was an older one, kinda fixed up but not dropped.

rk

I saw a black one in Turlock last Sat. (my first time ever in that city) as we drove there to pick up a motorcycle.

Nice town, very dry area though....

The black nsx was an older one, kinda fixed up but not dropped.

rk

That probably was me too, lol. I did make a stop there for fuel at Costco.

Last two weekends I've been running between Merced and Lodi (Stockton). I'll probably be doing it again this weekend.

Yep, VERY dry area. Been having grass fires all up and down that stretch of highway. Most of the tall dead stuff has already caught on fire. All others has been mowed in time by CalTrans.

Well let us know when you all come through!

P.S. Motorcycle? We are selling an R6 if anyone is interested

Last edited:
How much, how many miles, upgrades, accidents, drops, color, condition? :biggrin:

Where do you folks reside? I might be back up again this weekend.

I was going through modesto sunday afternoon. I usually don't stop in Modesto though, just in livingston and Ripon when I'm going through that way. I'm in Stockton area about every week or two in my NSX and usually always in the NSX since it's much more comfortable and fuel efficient than my truck.

And how is it that everyone else spots a nsx? The only time I spot a nsx is when I either know the owner already, planning to meet with another nsx, or I walk out my front door. Sheesh. But I guess that's what makes our cars special :)

I never spot an nsx when im driving my nsx but i see one every now and then when im driving my civic:confused:

I'm heading up to Lodi this afternoon/evening to drop off my daughter. Not sure what I'll end up doing. If there's nothing going on, I might go jump on my sister's bf's boat and fish the delta or something.

I saw a black nsx today on Hammer Lane in stockton.. with a passenger. Looked like Volk TE37 wheels? I was in my van lol!

Anyone in Modesto for the classic car and motorcycle show?

There are only 3 in Modesto, a black one owned by a doctor, mine and then a gold Turbo that was in Honda Tuning Mag and he ownes a Lambo too. Me and my husband will probably go out for a drive and dinner tonight.
Maybe we will see you out!

Seen a silver targa nsx yesterday driving by grupe park in stockton...wonder if he notice the nsx parked along the side

Well let me know whatever the plan is I am cool, bike, car !!! i do goes to SJ often too:biggrin:

Well we will probably be out again this weekend if anyone wants to meet. We usually go out to dinner on Friday and some times a movie in the NSX.
I havent driven it in a while. My husband stole it. I have been driving the G since my commute is shorter. I dont mind right now because its been so hot and the G's airconditioner is better but come fall its mine again!

It's a blue O7 R6. It might of been sold though because the original craigslist ad was deleted

LagunaSeca07010.jpg

The R1 is sold. The R6 is still for sale.
Check craigslist if you are interested.
Anyone going to be in town tonight and want to meet us at starbucks?

I live in Central Valley Stockton/Manteca/Modesto area.

BTW, my husband sold the R6 today to those who were interested.

Oh ok because stockton and modesto are still a ways apart. So when you mention you guys might be out, I have no idea if you mean out and about in modesto or stockton.

Back