Black NSX sighting on 60 East

Saw a black NSX today after work going eastbound on the 60. Had NSX-R spoiler and headlights on, had a front lip too. Heard you revving when you passed by, sounded nice! :biggrin:

If this was around 6:30-7PM, it was me... I was picking up some tires in Diamond Bar.

Funny story, I was supposed to meet the seller at a "K Mart" off Diamond Bar Blvd, but I got off at the wrong Diamond Bar Blvd, where there was an "H Mart" - I went inside and asked if the store was a "K Mart", or an "H Mart", and got some odd looks :redface:

5 minutes further up the freeway, at the second Diamond Bar blvd, I discovered the missing "K Mart"...

Its a Revolution exhaust, Mugen front lip.

hmm, it was around 545ish, and right between the 60 and 57. I kinda remember because I was looking at my clock and pissed that the 60 traffic kept me there longer than i wanted haha.. but i'm pretty sure it was you. :cool: "H mart"? that is weird!

I was looking in my rear view and saw you far far farrrrrrr away on the left lane, i just saw a low black car with HIDs, I'm like, "oh crap, lambo? can't be..." I'll slow down and take a look, when you got closer "haha nsx, niiiiiiiice" then you passed, I admired the spoiler and then you revved a few times and boned out, good stuff

Last edited:
hmm, it was around 545ish, and right between the 60 and 57. I kinda remember because I was looking at my clock and pissed that the 60 traffic kept me there longer than i wanted haha.. but i'm pretty sure it was you. :cool: "H mart"? that is weird!

I was looking in my rear view and saw you far far farrrrrrr away on the left lane, i just saw a low black car with HIDs, I'm like, "oh crap, lambo? can't be..." I'll slow down and take a look, when you got closer "haha nsx, niiiiiiiice" then you passed, I admired the spoiler and then you revved a few times and boned out, good stuff

I have an R wing, front lip, black lowered nsx, and drove there with my HID's on... The car has silver BBS LM's installed, I recall revving near a blue new-model civic
dunno.gif

This would have been near 7PM, I left Laguna at 5:30PM, and wasn't driving that fast... I met the person in Diamond Bar at 7:30PM.

Back