• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX with Carbon Fiber Hood Sighting in PV

License plates starts with 3HZV. You were right behind me in the left turn lane on Palos Verdes drive going onto crenshaw. I guess I didn't turn left fast enough for you in my sister's white RSX so you decided to speed right past me immediately after the turn :eek:

Might have been Frank with the stroker motor.

Does the hood have a scoop on it? If so, I saw it going up Silver Spur as I ran down the hill on Sunday (approx 9:40am) and down Silver Spur as I ran up the hill on my way home (around 1:15pm).

That wasn't frank now that I think of it because his license plate is a personalized one.

Last edited:
That's good to know. I love seeing other NSXs on the road, but something just bothers me when I see one acting obnoxious like he owns the whole road...

That's good to know. I love seeing other NSXs on the road, but something just bothers me when I see one acting obnoxious like he owns the whole road...

Forgot to mention, I first saw this NSX in the area over a year ago...and he made a ballzy pass while heading down Silver Spur towards Palos Verdes Drive North.

I still haven't seen an NSX in our area while driving my NSX =[

Something weird this morning though... I was driving my accord to work (cause my work has this EVIL steep driveway I cracked my lip on so I refuse to drive the NSX to that location now)..... and on Torrance Blvd between Maple and Crenshaw there was a stock Red NA1 parked in somebody's driveway,,,, weird.... and irrelevant to the topic.

Forgot to mention, I first saw this NSX in the area over a year ago...and he made a ballzy pass while heading down Silver Spur towards Palos Verdes Drive North.

Ballsy pass? Sure it wasn't me? :smile: (probably not if license = 3HZV)

I rarely see NSX's around Torrance and PV too.

Two more sightings of this black NSX....going up Silver Spur around 11:15am on 8/9, and going down Silver Spur on 8/10 (I think around 9am). Both times I was in the Pilot.

Back