• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black was nice. Love the silver!!!

Living in AZ, black became too difficult to take care of. I spent more time cleaning than driving. (Okay, I may be a little OCD.) First post for the silver... be kind.
<c>
black_bbs.JPG

silver_open.JPG

silver_closed.JPG

</c>

Freakin SWEEEEET!! I love the black, mines black too. But the silver has grown on me. After cleaning my car, I don't want to drive it cuz Im scared to get it dirty!! Awesome silver NSX!! Looks very very sleek with the blk top and tint!!! Im jealous!!
biggrin.gif

Z

[This message has been edited by NSX FoYoAss (edited 14 March 2003).]

just curious, what %, or how dark did you go with the tint? I am considering tinting mine, and is trying to decided what level tint to put on.

beautiful.

u got any close ups of the rims on your black NSX?

love the tinted windows; they just make the NSX look that little more exotic.
smile.gif

SilverOne: no surprise to see you here...lol... with another silver nsx.
wink.gif

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback!

SilverOne: Sorry, I don't know the % on the tint. I have a guy who has done all my cars and he just puts on what he thinks will look good. I'll give you his number if you want to talk to him. (I know it is beyond legal however.)

NeoNSX: I don't have a close up of the BBS, but you can visit Science of Speed and you can see them (and my old car) there.

jaytip nsx: They are Racing Harts in a 18/19 config. The front rubs a bit when turning to lock, but otherwise are problem free.

You have good taste on wheels. LM was stunning and the RH 5s are sweet.

Although I didn't want to tint my car so that I can see who's behind me, I really like look of the tint on your car. It makes the top look like a single piece like a fighter jet plane.

Your silver looks .... "smashing"! Black NSXes are simply stunning when it is clean. I'll get one only if I have a servant to wash my car for me. Too lazy to wash it every time I use it.

NSXotic: Todd, I really loved the black and sold to a very nice guy from Oregon. Actually, all and all, I lost about $5k in the sale, but just couldn't afford to take care of black any longer. I just learned however that about 1 week after it was picked up, the new owner was in an accident and the car was a "total loss". I haven't rec'd details, but have lost sleep since!

Originally posted by WhooHoo:
I just learned however that about 1 week after it was picked up, the new owner was in an accident and the car was a "total loss". I haven't rec'd details, but have lost sleep since!

DOH! Thats a shame! Hope the driver was ok...

------------------
integra.gif

H-carWizKid: From the very little info I've rec'd, the driver was okay... tree and car were not.

Nsxotic: The black was hard to get rid of, but I am enjoying silver for a change. I'm ready for yellow anytime, but unless your giving it away, I'll be content with silver. (I still can't believe your getting rid of it so soon.)

Back