• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

blinker wont turn off

I just purchased a 93 and didnt realize (of course) until later that the turn signals wont turn off automatically. Has anyone had this problem? If so whats the fix and or how much is it going to cost.

Thanks,

Ed

By this, do you mean that the blinkers won't turn off when you turn, and require you to hit the stalk to turn them off? There is a little switch in the steering console that turns off the blinkers when you turn. You may need to look at this switch to see what is wrong.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

Ed,

The NSX has a very unique sensor setup for this. I had this problem when I first bought my car. The issue was that the steering sheel was not straight since it needed an alignment. Before you dive in to deep, is your wheel centered properly??

HTH,
LarryB

Take the steering wheels off. Behind the clockspring, there are 2 small tab that need to be aligned properly with the steering wheel. That tab suppose to lock the steering wheel to the mechanism that turn the signal off. I am assuming u have a stock steering wheels. If u have aftermarket steering wheel, make sure the hub kit is specifically for NSX.

Back