• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue 02 Conversion Pics

Side_on.jpg

Front_on.jpg

Window_down.jpg

Engine_bay1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Boot.jpg

Interior16.jpg

Front_compartment.jpg

wow, finally all finished . . . looks great John . . .:biggrin:

Good work on the conversion! Was your NSX really green before? Cool if so as I'm a fan of the Lime Green Metallic +02 color...

it was green when the NSX with Margahills kits and BBS LM

Sweetchuck said:
Looks great , i thought your car was green :confused:

Thanks guys! Yes Ricky it used to be like this below. I've got the sideskirts ready for you, let me know when you want me to send them up.

green_easton_chang.jpg

IsR said:
Congrats John! She's finally complete. Pretty sure you're glad the hard part of the conversion done(i.e. front). Now let's see those headlight in action :biggrin:

Yup Ismail I will post some headlight pics soon - how about you??

I'm waiting to hear back from Mike at Clearcorners about that before I put up glory shots of the headlights in the vendor review forum as I promised I would. Unfortunately they are not a match for the Honda Long Beach Blue Pearl - actually they are identical to what you get if you forget the 2nd coat of the 3 stage paint process... more of a flat purplish colour without the pearl effect. Anyway when people point this out I want to be able to tell them that he looks after his customers when something like this happens, so I'm waiting to hear back from Mike first.

Yup Ismail I will post some headlight pics soon - how about you??

I'm waiting to hear back from Mike at Clearcorners about that before I put up glory shots of the headlights in the vendor review forum as I promised I would. Unfortunately they are not a match for the Honda Long Beach Blue Pearl - actually they are identical to what you get if you forget the 2nd coat of the 3 stage paint process... more of a flat purplish colour without the pearl effect. Anyway when people point this out I want to be able to tell them that he looks after his customers when something like this happens, so I'm waiting to hear back from Mike first.

That's a bit unfortunate :frown: not obvious in the photo though. Hope all turn out ok.

wow john. very well done. BEAUTIFULL. Now you have to change your number plate:biggrin:

Sam

Back