• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02 fixed headlight leveler 3D print

Halo NSXprime, going to do the 02 conversion.
I don't wanna cut a hole in my frame so I will replace the levelizer.
Any 3D print file of that little thing? Appreciate!

image_f96ee144-525a-435c-809b-54a54d1b7b3c_1024x1024@2x.jpg

As much as I lament another NSX "facelift", this looks like something I could draft up for you pretty easily. Send me a pm with some more pictures from different angles and disassembled and what needs to be changed and I'll draft it up for you.

As much as I lament another NSX "facelift", this looks like something I could draft up for you pretty easily. Send me a pm with some more pictures from different angles and disassembled and what needs to be changed and I'll draft it up for you.
Halo. Just upload here. Thank you tturkstra.

pm sent with the measurements I'd need a couple of weeks ago. Have you decided to go another way?

Sorry, those measurements are ambiguous. See this figure:
Preferably to 0.1 mm. You can read 10ths on that manual caliper as well.
First, are those 3 "fins" actually tabs to screw into something or "columns" as shown on the above diagrams? I've drawn one like those diagram and one like I'm suspecting based on how Honda usually does things. Which is it? Actually, looking at pic #4 in post #3 seems to confirm my suspicion. I think I can get the bevel off that pic. (Sorry my drawing skill is so bad.)
For a, I need the height and the "nut size", d
For b and c, I need height and diameter.
e only applies if they are tabs.
Q1-Q6 should be clear from the diagram. I'm aware of the curvature of the segments, even though I didn't draw it that way but I need the straight line measured distances, not around the arc.

sorry just back from the business trip and thank you for your follow-up.
let me try to make some accurate measurements these days.

Back