• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Aug 2011 updated (PICS)!

the car is looking clean!

imo the side skirts look a little out of place for now but im assuming thats all because the car isnt 100% finished to your vision/standards.

im sure in due time when its all done the cars will look amazing as your original nsx did in completed form.

congrats on getting likely one of the if not THE best nsx deal also!

for sure no 02+ front end update? :biggrin:

Don't tempt me :D. I've thought about doing the 02 conversion down the line. If Iwere to do it now, I'd need the hood, bumper, and those expensive 02 headlamps! Anyone got a set of 02 headlamps for sale?.... ;).

B@t

Don't tempt me :D. I've thought about doing the 02 conversion down the line. If Iwere to do it now, I'd need the hood, bumper, and those expensive 02 headlamps! Anyone got a set of 02 headlamps for sale?.... ;).

B@t

That car is beautiful and rare. Please don't do it, not to that car. Pop-ups need love too!

Nope, still blue batmobile.

+1 Even that you did get a good deal on the veilside NSX. I still have to go with bats deal. Its a very rare car and has sickly low miles. That car should of been going for well into the 50's. Atleast high 40's.

I think your car looks great man. Dont listen to all the side skirts are ugly. Once you get your lip it will flow nice. Then with your rims perfection. As for tires, hands down dunlop star spec.

I think i got the biggest deal of the century 29k for a Custom Veilside Fortune Majesty w/ high miles and Supercharger, Air intake and Custom Exhaust but high miles

Hmmm ok. That widebody is not exactly the prettiest thing out there. That is probably why you got a good deal on it.

Blue Batmobile > Veilside Fortune Majesty

:biggrin:

I'll be rockin' Forgestar cf5's in gunmetal metallic. 18x8/19x10's. I've worked with their parent company, Iforged, in the past, and sported their Aero wheels on my 05 LBBP, and Astras on my 99 Viper. I believe my 97 mcb will be the first nsx to sport the cf5's.

B@t

Picture1035-CF5s.jpg

I'll be rockin' Forgestar cf5's in gunmetal metallic. 18x8/19x10's. I've worked with their parent company, Iforged, in the past, and sported their Aero wheels on my 05 LBBP, and Astras on my 99 Viper. I believe my 97 mcb will be the first nsx to sport the cf5's.

B@t

Picture1035-CF5s.jpg

Wait.... Im confused now. Was this picture photoshoped with the wheels your getting?

Hmmm ok. That widebody is not exactly the prettiest thing out there. That is probably why you got a good deal on it.

Blue Batmobile > Veilside Fortune Majesty

:biggrin:

+1, no offense veilside but it can't compare to the low mileage gem he got his hands on. Bat, get in line for those headlights... Behind me! ;)

ok, just got done talking with Steven at Forgestar. Wheels are 18X8.5 up front. Since my car is lowered, they recommend running 215/35/18 up front, 265/30/19 in the rear. BTW, wheels are shipping today :).

B@t™

Back