• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bombing in Boston, WTF?

LMAO. Yea I really hope that was in reference to their pants... yet in this day and age I wouldn't put it past it being in reference to something else.
Ridiculous if it is.

Well....

1. BROWN
2. black backpack
3. looking in opposite direction as rest of people.
4. BROWN

:rolleyes:

Now you guys are just making me laugh.... Thanks, I needed it.

So I was in the area last night looking for parking... And I get pulled over and asked why I was "circling"... LOL... I have a bad tendency to "circle" when looking for a parking space. Need to drop that habit.

Wow two ups drivers did it!!!!!!!

As I noted to Bob, just because someone else references a picture it doesn't necessarily make it the truth - at least not when the situation is so fluid, and this assumes journalists are really doing their job and editors are verifying the information. Not to mention the propensity and prevalence among some (talking generally not singling out anyone) the prejudice to pre-judge.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/ny-post-boston-suspects-bag-men-front-page_n_3109052.html

And this "assumes" the above link's version is the latest correct journalistic information!

Subject 1 and Subject 2. Considered armed and dangerous.

Attachments

• white_hat1.jpg
    white_hat1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 107
  • black_hat2.jpg
    black_hat2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 107
Something tells me these guys are long gone..

This dude signed his letters? LOL...

"You will never find me...

Yours truly,
Kevin Curtis"

LMAO...

Now that there seems to be a real consensus on the suspects, it was time to clean up the irrelevant pics and focus on the official photos, the only ones the authorities have asked everyone to disseminate.

suspect-1-and-suspect-2-high-res

suspect-1-semi-profile-view-high-res

suspect-2-profile-view-circled-high-res

suspect-2-birds-eye-side-view-high-res

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M80DXI932OE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
The fuzz don't like you hot linking.

Attachments

• .facebook_411261786.jpg
    .facebook_411261786.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Subject #2 after bomb blast, next to red box. Without backpack. :eek:

Dang forum shrunk the picture down.

Attachments

• yKyBrig.jpg
    yKyBrig.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
I can't even tell what race these guys are. Pretty sure they would look better dead.

If these are the perps my impressions: they are young,motivated,comfortable doing what they did.They had a plan.They knew what to wear to blend in at a marathon,they were only mildly concearned with identity concealment,they were not likely knowledgeable about the store security cameras .....they have from these weak pics no real outstanding features.....I'm hoping we get some public ID's soon.

- - - Updated - - -

The other puzzling fact to me is that we have no formal claim for the bombing/no motive other than our own speculation.Very strange to have these young men do this and just vanish with no agenda.

http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1cnwms/mods_removed_thread_live_updates_of_boston/

*Keep in mind that this is a live-update feed and no info can be confirmed with 100% certainty yet.

Police are in a standoff with who they believe to be the Boston Marathon Bomber(s). Lots of gunfire already. One MIT cop shot dead on Thursday night. More explosions have been set, including at least one at Harvard Quad.

Suspect, at least according to the thread, includes at least one white male with dark curly hair in a black hoodie. One suspect (not sure if the same guy) is also believed to be the one in the backwards white cap we saw in the pics above.

These guys will be caught dead or alive by morning.

*update: at least one suspect is believed to have died in the battle.

People in Watertown, MA (Hell, everyone in the whole MA area) just stay indoors and safe. Don't go outside. I would even take tomorrow off and stay indoors considering they could be leaving bombs all over the place.

Grenades are believed to be involved, and one video showing the gunfight sounded like an automatic/semi auto (sorry, i have no idea what I am talking about, but they were rapidly fired rounds) and 100s of rounds fired.

Mercedes in Cambridge was carjacked by the suspects earlier. Stay indoors and stay safe!

Pressure cookers were found at the crime scene

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/explosives-detonated-in-massachusetts-standoff.html?hp&_r=0

Last edited:
This is playing out like the Grand Theft Auto video game.

Getting into Boston Logan was impossible today, 100% vehicle searches, dogs and evil black guns everywhere. Traffic was backed up through the tunnel.

I understand it's critical to take the 2nd guy alive and it's understandable. These guys may be linked to bigger fish. Hopefully he won't cower and kill himself first. I have to praise the local and federal officials there for their swift
work in locating these guys.

I hope they do take him alive, I'm not sure if he'll give him that option though.

19 years old, I hope he feels good about pissing his life away.

I'm not sure how long I'd like to wait outside a possible location with a bomb maker inside, sort of gives him a lot of time to make one last one.

Back