• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BOSE Speakers-Refurbished

Speakers FS

I have the following;

(3) Door & Subwoofer speakers: fully refurbished with new cones, gasket but with 4 ohm voice coils. Asking $80.00

(1) Door & Subwoofer: Original condition and works fine. Asking $50.00

(1) Center console speaker: Original condition and works fine. Asking $60.00

(1) Center console speaker: Original condition and works fine, but with no wire harness connector. You will need to solder yours on to this speaker. Asking $50.00

ALL IN WORKING ORDER...NO DOA!
Email if interested: [email protected]

Re: Speakers FS

Blue Bird said:
I have the following;

(3) Door & Subwoofer speakers: fully refurbished with new cones, gasket but with 4 ohm voice coils. Asking $80.00

(1) Door & Subwoofer: Original condition and works fine. Asking $50.00

(1) Center console speaker: Original condition and works fine. Asking $60.00

(1) Center console speaker: Original condition and works fine, but with no wire harness connector. You will need to solder yours on to this speaker. Asking $50.00

ALL IN WORKING ORDER...NO DOA!
Email if interested: [email protected]

A few questions....why the change to a 4 ohm coil ane when you say (3) do you mean you have 3 sets or 1LF door 1RF door and a sub.

I have one pair of Bose OEM door speakers that are refurbished with 4 ohm voice coils and one Bose OEM subwoofer refurbished with a 4 ohm voice coil. For a total of 3 speakers. I am asking $80.00 each for the speakers. The 4 ohm voice coil allows you to use a new aftermarket amp that drives 4 ohm speakers, hence you get to keep your original speakers and black air box's without making drastic modifiications to install aftermarket 4 ohm speakers. To my knowledge no aftermarket speaker will fit in the NSX speaker housings. Thanks for your response to my ad and I hope this helps.

Blue Bird said:
I have one pair of Bose OEM door speakers that are refurbished with 4 ohm voice coils and one Bose OEM subwoofer refurbished with a 4 ohm voice coil. For a total of 3 speakers. I am asking $80.00 each for the speakers. The 4 ohm voice coil allows you to use a new aftermarket amp that drives 4 ohm speakers, hence you get to keep your original speakers and black air box's without making drastic modifiications to install aftermarket 4 ohm speakers. To my knowledge no aftermarket speaker will fit in the NSX speaker housings. Thanks for your response to my ad and I hope this helps.
Do you still have the door speakers and amps ?
Thanks,
Gregg

Re: BOSE Subwoofer Spkr-Fully Refurbished

I'lltake it.Pls pm payment info..Thanks..

Regards,
Henry

Re: BOSE Door Spkrs-Fully Refurbished

I'll take 'em. You have pm.

Re: BOSE Subwoofer Spkr-Fully Refurbished

If JAG backs out on the Subwoofer...ill take 2nd place ;)
Ready to pay instantly with PayPal

Re: Center Console Speaker -$35 shipped

Sent PM and e-mail.

Dave

Back