• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New 2005 Nsx!!

Brand New 2005 Nsx Availible For Sale!!

Black/onyx

wNzc3MjE2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzc3MjE3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzc3MjE4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
NsXMas said:
wtf is this post doing here?

Hi

Not sure..but if I wanted to get a $90.000 NSX which means that it will cost at least $180.000 here in Norway I need to do that as a ""group buy" :)

Regards

The Imola Orange must be hott, i havent seen it though. I have only seen black, silver, yellow, blue and red here. But the black one we have here in the showroom is awesome, it just arrived her on 2/3/05. Just lettin you guys know its here.

NsXMas said:
wtf is this post doing here?

Where should it be?

Posts only appear here after a MOD has approved them so based on that I would say its in the right spot. :cool:

martin said:
Hi

Not sure..but if I wanted to get a $90.000 NSX which means that it will cost at least $180.000 here in Norway I need to do that as a ""group buy" :)

Regards

This section isn't only for group buys. :wink:

IMO if you really want to list a new car for sale you should put up a little more info than just "New 05 Black/Onyx For Sale", and oh yeah "a 6-speed".
Do you have something more to offer than my local Acura dealer?

Ryan's Open Road Acura
1041 Route 18 South
East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Contact Info:
John Sousa
Sales and Leasing Consultant
W(732)839-4230
C(908)578-6695

Sorry for the brief description in the beginning, but I assumed that anyone reading the post was familiar with the NSX-T 6MT, and that there wasn't much that I could say that you guys didn't already know, e.g.- they are only making 250 US versions this year, and we are getting 4 of them. We are the #1 Acura Dealer in New Jersey, and we rank #8 in the country. I could only offer you the benefits of my services as a sales person and those of my service department if you live locally. It is a beautifully hand-crafted machine in Berlina Black with Onyx interior. But as I previously stated, you know more about the vehicle than I do at this point. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
John

caseycarson said:
I think it is under "GROUP BUY" because it would take me and a "GROUP" of 4 or 5 my buddies to afford to "BUY" it. :biggrin:

Its not under "Group Buy".. This section is for "Vendors & Dealers / Product Reviews / Group Buys". :wink:

openroadacura said:
Sorry for the brief description in the beginning, but I assumed that anyone reading the post was familiar with the NSX-T 6MT, and that there wasn't much that I could say that you guys didn't already know, e.g.- they are only making 250 US versions this year, and we are getting 4 of them. We are the #1 Acura Dealer in New Jersey, and we rank #8 in the country. I could only offer you the benefits of my services as a sales person and those of my service department if you live locally. It is a beautifully hand-crafted machine in Berlina Black with Onyx interior. But as I previously stated, you know more about the vehicle than I do at this point. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
John

No need to lie! You are not the #1 ACURA dealer in NJ- Bridgewater and Montclair are bigger and # 8 in the country? Come on, in 2003 you were 16 in the country and falling in position year after year after year... :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
No need to lie! You are not the #1 ACURA dealer in NJ- Bridgewater and Montclair are bigger and # 8 in the country? Come on, in 2003 you were 16 in the country and falling in position year after year after year... :biggrin:

OOOOOOOO! I gotta pull up a seat for this one! :tongue:
Nothing like a dealer catfight!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

You must be upset that we defeat you, month, after month, after month. Or it may be that you don't have an NSX to offer these people. It could be a number of things that make you lie and bad mouth our dealership and myself. There is no need to get upset. The way you are representing your dealership right now by saying what you are saying, is just a way of showing your weaknesses and cry for help. My suggestion, stop now before you dig yourself a deeper hole.

Cool. Pass a beer and some popcorn, please! :biggrin:
Which one of you dealers has the best service department? Best NSX tech? Best prices? Best sales people? Best managers? Best inventory? Best loaner program? Best parts department? Best waiting room? Best looking receptionist?
Anyone have any other fuel to add? :biggrin:

I'm glad we can provide some entertainment for you; we should maybe make this a car dealer reality show, no? I must say, you ask who is the best at all of those things, I can gladly say Open Road Acura is, and always will be. We thrive on providing for our customers; without you guys we would go out of business; i'm sure you know that. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!

Actually openroadacura, I think you got some people riled because I believe your for sale post should have been in the vehicles for sale section with "dealer ad" marked in the title. I believe that is the place where all cars are to be put.

However it's gotten interesting since another dealer chimed in, hence the interest by everyone else.

Hope this clarifies things.

Continue on with the "burnfest"!

Back