• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brand New Floor Mats NSX-R and NSX $65 shipped

Due to Admin's request from now on SYNERGYAW is the only account used to sell parts.

I know most of you have seen the NSX-R replica and many people like those, but for some they do not want the R on there, we made a custom order of NSX only on the floor mats.

We Just got a shipment of floor mats in. We have the NSX-R replica mats, and also a new style, it just says NSX. We are selling them for $65 out the door.

This time we only have Black Color Floor Mats in stock.

payment can be sent to [email protected] and will be shipped out very quick.

Shipping will be done through FedEx Ground service with Tracking #, to the contiguous 48 states.

Any questions feel free to ask.

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

Last edited:
payment send. thank you!

item received. fits perfect love the dark black!!!! thanks again for fast shipping and great product.

i want a set! any idea on the "R" ones back available? Mine is a R replica set up so the mats now have the R but they are worn out mats.

Please pm me details if you like, thanks!

we have over + 80 NSX and NSX R style floor mats in stock ready to ship same day...

:)

Payment sent via Paypal - Transaction ID #075558991W082080J
This is for a set of black NSX-R floor mats with the red R.

Back