• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New LoveFab Headers. A First for the NSX Community

Yes its possible with the use of our custom built test pipes. They will average price in price.

Can you clarify what this means? They will average price in price? :confused:

What would I be looking at for total cost - like most people here, I prefer to cut to the chase and just know what the item is, how it works, how it fits, and total cost out the door.

Sorry for the typo, half of the time I am on Prime via my phone, and well, you know phones these days.

I'll explain the adapter pipes.

The headers are physically longer than any production header out there which means no other exhaust or catalytic converter that currently exists will "bolt on".

Adapter pipes must be built to connect the headers to a factory exhaust(or factory replacement, such as a GTLW). These adapter pipes range in price from $200 to $300 depending on which exhaust the headers are being adapted to.

We have 02-05 apapter pipes fixtured now, and will have 91-94 adapter pipes fixtured within the coming weeks.

Congrats Steven! The headers look amazing - very happy for you. Let me know when you finally go turbo. ;)

We'd like to build more of these; as well as a custom, matched exhaust. The package would be sold as a matched set only, as the V-band attachment flanges are unique, and allow for easy fitment to all NSX's.

11698365_861187400600965_5248755283828328855_n.jpg

Curious on the interest, or guidance on what you guys would like to see.

Back