• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bright Light Tech - NSX LED Lighting Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally,I like the LED strings in the headlights. I just dont want to pay almost $400 for it. I think it would be a big seller at a reasonable price.

Are you planning on making LED lights (Audi style) that go in the 2002-2005 headlight housing????

How about something that looks like these tail lights too?

7.JPG

AT10556383-800px-p7-1.jpg

:biggrin:

Are you planning on making LED lights (Audi style) that go in the 2002-2005 headlight housing????
No plans yet. I don’t have a 2002+ NSX so it’s hard for me to visualize a design. I figure if demand ever dies down I might venture into that area and do some prototypes.

How about something that looks like these tail lights too?

:biggrin:

Your design is is doable but wont look as nice as the audi. The NSX diffusers and tail light lense are different between the turn signals and brake lamps which will create a inconsistent look. If your still interested send me a PM and we can work it out.

Finally took some night pics of the front lights after finishing the passenger side light this weekend. The LED indicator lights and turn signal lights were SO BRIGHT it was really hard taking pictures of it. Nevertheless, with the controllers I could always dim them a bit... but that would be pointless :D

Also, I took a few pics while assembling the lights and will post a DIY in the DIY forum in a few days!

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

looks very nice, any chance you can take some day Pic. of the front lights to see what they look like in the daytime or evening with them ON and OFF?

I think its 1 year warranty from post above.

Yep! One year warranty!

Now, some exciting stuff. I just wrapped up an 8 switchable kit derived from the GTC/Full bar kit. I originally only meant to have 5 of these designs but since each design is activated by a different combination of switches I ended up with 8!!! This kit is in production and the first lucky owner will have it shipped out by this weekend. The second lucky owner will be ME because I just can’t resist as I love the options in this kit. I do have pricing set and it’s VERY reasonable and will have it posted in a few days. Also, the kit will be special order only as it takes a significant amount of work to make compared to the GTC/Full bar kit.
newcombo.jpg

I am interesested in the fronts as we had PM'd each other. Can they be wired up for DRL's that turn on and off with the ignition key?

You also made mention that these new kits were more expensive and listed a number of reasons. What would be the new cost of the fronts?

I read the thread but didn't know if I need to submit my existing lenses for conversion or if it was a simple switch with a core.

They look great and I hope all of the answers you provide make us both happy.

I am interesested in the fronts as we had PM'd each other. Can they be wired up for DRL's that turn on and off with the ignition key?

You also made mention that these new kits were more expensive and listed a number of reasons. What would be the new cost of the fronts?

I read the thread but didn't know if I need to submit my existing lenses for conversion or if it was a simple switch with a core.

They look great and I hope all of the answers you provide make us both happy.

They can be wired up for DRL, however, that functionality is not included with the kit. The kit is mean to be plug and play with no modifications to the stock wiring harness. If your willing to plumb wires and switches then you can definatly convert this kit to function as DRLs and I'll include leads in the wireing harness to accept a external power source.

The cost of the kit has been posted in the first page. Unfortuantly due to the design I had to use weather proof connectors and twice as many controllers. In my tail lights I could custom make the circuitry to share the controllers, however, it is not easy to plumb wires through the bumper so I had to separate the controllers.

As of right now you will have to send me your stock lenses for conversion. As with my LED tail light installation, I can offer a quick turnaround. If I recieve your turn signals by friday, I can have them ready by sunday!

Finished up a rear fog light kit for the NSX. As a person who HATES rear fog lights because they are so ANNOYING I ended up making one. I figured if I dont like following cars with rear fogs the same should apply to a majority of other drivers.

DSC04265.JPG

DSC04269.JPG

DSC04271.JPG

Note that the design above is just one of my designs that can be incorporated. I simply went with this design because it matches the full bar width in the GTC/FullBar/Super 8 kit. If you want a custom design let me know! As always these are powered by my custom LED controllers so you can control the brightness. They can also be made to work with your driving and brake lights. Lastly, for the cleanest integration, purchase a rear fog light kit with your LED tail lamp order... this way all the cool controller circuity can be combined into a single module!

As for pricing... these will start at $150.... INSTALLED! :eek:

Hi, I am interested on the GTC Full bar tails. Can i get a contact number. Thanks

Some exciting updates!

I just completed and shipped my first version 3.0 design to a lucky customer in Las Vegas!

DSC04326.JPG

DSC04327.JPG

Version 3.0 applies to my line of brake panels anywhere you see ver 3.0! This means that a base GTC kit can be upgradeable to full bar... super 8... and other future designs. All you have to do is pay for the difference!!! Have a piece of mind knowing that your kit can still be upgraded to the coolest designs. For details please goto the first post on page 1.

Also, the kit below is going to France! It is also a Version 3.0 kit and currenlty configured to be a switchable GTC, 2-one-2, full bar, and link kit.
DSC04378.JPG

Last edited:
Finally took some night pics of some of my offerings. Check them out.

DSC04392.JPG

DSC04393.JPG

DSC04394.JPG

DSC04395.JPG

DSC04397.JPG

DSC04398.JPG

DSC04399.JPG

DSC04300.JPG

DSC04302.JPG

Also, I have ONE super 8 kit in stock.... installed in a brand new 2002+ tail light. With this kit your have almost NO downtime! If your interested PM for pricing and details. Price is SOOOO low you'll be shocked!

DSC04403.JPG

Can you do either?:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J8BJsP22QH8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J8BJsP22QH8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QO4zXVZpktw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QO4zXVZpktw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I can do both sequential and the flashing 3rd brake light. Sequential is a bit harder to do but the flashing 3rd brake light is a pretty easy mod and can actually be done as a DIY.

I can do both sequential and the flashing 3rd brake light. Sequential is a bit harder to do but the flashing 3rd brake light is a pretty easy mod and can actually be done as a DIY.

If I do this I'll do the center brake light for sure to satisfy the third and center brake light requirement since I removed the spoiler one to fit my aftermarket APR spoiler.

Some good reading regarding 3rd brake light requirements.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sh...-for-a-third-brake-light-that-is-not-working&

Throwing up some pics of a kit I finished a few weeks back for a customer here in SoCal. Dont have any installed pics yet but hope to have some from him soon!

DSC04438.JPG

These are real nice in that they are continous from edge to edge of the turn signal housing and even match the contour!

DSC04446.JPG

DSC04448.JPG

Remember, these are controller driven and are dimmable. The kit is Plug-N-Play, however, at the customers request the bulb plugs were omitted as he will be wiring it up to act as DRLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back