• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brunch recommendations

I'm looking for some brunch recommendations here in the Bay Area. So, if you been to a place that you really liked, post it up.

Thanks in advance for all recommendations.

Mike

Sofitel Hotel Sunday buffet brunch. $50/person, but worth it.

Also, there is a cafe on El Cam in Belmont called Cafe Mossant that has amazing Veggie Frittata sandwiches. That is what I always get when I go there (and I crave them sometimes). But while a friend of mine really likes the french toast, I don't know that the rest of the menu is that large or striking.

Chip

Sam's Anchor Cafe in Tiburon. Something for everyone (and I could walk there! :wink: )

Mike, if you can't find a good one between these recommendations, well then you are just too choosy for words!

My vote goes to the Miramar Inn or Sams in Tiburon. But the drive up to Alice's is well worth the price of admission too! :biggrin:

Thanks for all the recommendations. I plan on taking my NSX, are any of the recommendations have a NSX friendly parking lot?

I was really hoping for a place on the Peninsula or in the South Bay, still looking for more recommendations.

Ken, I'm not choosy, but the people i report up to are :biggrin:

Mike

The Sofitel has two large lots without access issues (although like with most lots, you could get door-dinged). Cafe Mossant only has street parking, and although there are usually a few spots right nearby, a whole group of cars might need to spread out over a couple of blocks nearby.

My several 2c...

1) $50 is way too much for a brunch. I dig the Sofitel, but really... $50?

2) Vegetarian? Pass... NEED MORE BACON.

My recommendation:

Buck's of Woodside

They have a backroom that can accomodate about 35 people, but not any more than that.

Ken's house in Half Moon Bay.:wink:

Stacks in Burlingame: smile:
or Copenhagen also in Burlingame

EVEN better go to Embassy Suite by SFO and you can eat for free, just make sure you enter the back door. hehe lol j/k
(Disclamer: We never did this back in highschool :tongue:)

Last edited:
Back