• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

"Buggy Balls"

Does anyone know how much exactly they cost from Dali racing? I'm thinking about getting them this weekend (from dali). Thanks in advance.

Check out the dali racing site. You'll find the "buggy balls" i'm talking about.

Click here to see what he's talking about.

They remind me of (and sound like they have about as much practical benefit as) "neuticles" (natural and polyprophylene testicle implants for neutered cats, dogs, horses, and cattle).

Whatever they cost isn't enough or do I mean too much? It seems like you might be able to make your own. I hope they didn't patent them!

hejo,
You are a genius!!! I will race you to the patent office. Could you imagine racing around a road course and the NSX in front of you had a nice set hanging from the rear bumper? Who would want to pass them?

I think that pic was from Scary Movie 2.

Speaking of creative things to hang in you car....
biggrin.gif

View

Appropriately titled 'driving too fast'

All these posts and no price? I'm serious guys, I really want some "buggy balls." I need to know how much they cost from dali racing.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
what next? buggy tits?

Yes, but they go on the FRONT of the car.

Why do you think they call it a "bra"?

Actually they are available. You'd be surprised at how many are already in use.

Update: I have a good friend who had breast cancer 2 years ago. I told her about the buggy balls. After she finished laughing really hard she told me where to go look for "buggy tits". So here they are: http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/GL2000n.jpg

She then ask me if the buggy balls were for guys who had testicular cancer. I said didn't know but if you see a guy with a big package maybe.

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 05 October 2001).]

Originally posted by SigEpUCI:

Go to google and do a search. Did you think dali was the only distributor?

I don't sell them, I just link to the original site where I saw them.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Back