• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C & O April

ooh, la la, as a continental might say!!!
My buddy has a bro in law that races an old Boss Mustang. Original factory racing chassis. He is in Fla and is close to a Ford dealership in proximity and relationship. A guy buys a new Ford GT. Crossing the double lane divided highway, he hits it a bit too hard and prangs into a wall right across from the dealership.This is the cars inaugural voyage, and a sad start to ownership!!!

did anyone from atlanta attend this event and witness the twin turbo lamborghini disaster.
just viewed the video sent to me from wreckedexotics.com
very sad.

I was there with my wife and kids and missed this one. Amazing how quickly he swapped ends, almost like someone could not work a smooth clutch engagement. Poor guy. Or should I say "$$ poorer $$" guy.

I watched the video and I couldn't tell what he did - looked like he is just a stupid ass driver. Some people should learn to drive before running out to buy something he cannot control. Sad story - I feel sorry for him.

Back