• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C8 Corvette thread deleted with no reason given. Why?

I wanted to get a healthy discussion going in the off-topic section regarding the new Chevrolet Corvette C8, so I recently started a thread there. Today, I noticed in my inbox a notification that the thread was deleted with no reason given. Isn't this a car forum with automotive enthusiasts who like mid-engine cars like the Acura NSX? If so, why would a thread be deleted for no reason? :confused:

Like DocL mentioned, we've got a long thread started about the "C8 hurting the NC1 sales" a week ago already. I don't think we need to add more thread about the C8.

Last edited:
Because as has been pointed out you are a week behind the conversation and you weren’t adding a “healthy conversation” because your redundant thread was stale on arrival

To add my $0.02:

Why not delete the other thread as well? :) This is a NSX forum and the Corvette thread could take place in the OT forum. But no, it had to be in the NC1 subforum.

To add my $0.02:

Why not delete the other thread as well? :) This is a NSX forum and the Corvette thread could take place in the OT forum. But no, it had to be in the NC1 subforum.

Normally I move threads about other cars into OT. However this one does impact the NC1 and fits into something other than OT

Wow.....can't believe they deleted that thread.

What is going on around here???

That's crazy

Back