• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(Cafe Goc Pho) Coffee Shop Meet in Santa Ana - Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 7 p.m.

Cafe Goc Pho
111 S. Harbor Blvd
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Located at the corner of Harbor and First int he same plaza as 7-Eleven and El Pollo Loco.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 7 P.M.

Here's a head count so far for Saturday May 27, 2006 @ 7:00 PM

1. jdmsoarer + friends
2. FLYN_LOW
3. nsxsupra
4. WealthBuildR (maybe)
5. octechgeek
6. nsx4jack (maybe)
7. enesexdreamer
8. DetCMfan
9. PoohBEAR
10. Mike-san
11. Kswift
12. tschang13

sorry guys, I can't make it out this saturday. I have a dinner appointment that night in beverly hills. I may not be back until very late that evening.

Sorry, I can't make it either. I will be on my way to other side of planet tomorrow. I originally only signed up for May 20th meet. You guys have fun Saturday and take some pictures of the eye candies.:biggrin:

nsxsupra said:
Sorry, I can't make it either. I will be on my way to other side of planet tomorrow. I originally only signed up for May 20th meet. You guys have fun Saturday and take some pictures of the eye candies.:biggrin:

Hey Jason, are you going to Japan? How long are u gonna be?

For anyone who wonders, "Goc Pho" means "City corner" in Vietnamese. My friends told me the drinks are pretty good, so enjoy it. (If I have time, i will join you guys).

I didn't know that. If I pronounce it in vietnamese, it doesn't sound too pleasant with "Goc". Toi khong biet doc vietnam :)

NSX/MR2 said:
For anyone who wonders, "Goc Pho" means "City corner" in Vietnamese. My friends told me the drinks are pretty good, so enjoy it. (If I have time, i will join you guys).

lol.. i didn't realize there were this many Viet NSXers on here!

Sucks that a couple of you guys can't make it. But anyway, list is updated:

Here's a head count so far for Saturday May 27, 2006 @ 7:00 PM

1. jdmsoarer + friends
2. FLYN_LOW
3. octechgeek
4. nsx4jack (maybe)
5. enesexdreamer
6. DetCMfan
7. PoohBEAR
8. Mike-san
9. Kswift
10. tschang13

jdmsoarer said:

You'd be surprrised, my friend! Just look at all the Vietnamese advertisements and businesses in Orange County, San Jose, and San Diego. You'd be surprised how well connected they are in politic, too. However, that's a totally different matter; enjoy.

Last edited:
NSX/MR2 said:
jdmsoarer said:

You'd be surprrised, my friend! Just look at all the Vietnamese advertisements and businesses in Orange County, San Jose, and San Diego. You'd be surprised how well connected they are in politic, too. However, that's a totally different matter; enjoy.

Yea, i was talking about NSX Prime though.. An OC coffee shop meet is perfect then! :biggrin:

Oh I wish I was there this weekend. I miss the girls already. I was just in Orange last weekend for a wedding. HOwever I did spot two or three NSX"s, a yellow one on Magnolia I think near Westminster. Another Red one on Chapman, headed toward the mountains, and a white/blk one at Super Autobacs. This was all in one weekend. You lucky dogs... I want some Vietnamese ice coffee.

i might be able to show up....

mike

Sorry I was so late! Something came up unexpectedly and held me back.. I'm an hour away too so I had to drive as fast as possible w/o getting pulled over.. nice cars everybody!

I drove the 360 through some rough streets only to have the organizer NOT show up.

Everyone was there for a while... what time did it actually get going?

Back