• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calendar Wallpaper

I'd love to see them but I don't have a whole lot of graphics skill. If someone who does is willing to make them, I'll be happy to create a new section the site to house them!

I think in addition to the NSXprime logo and the calendar, the graphic should have a little blurb at the bottom describing the car. For example -- that corvette doesn't look like any 80's era vette I've ever seen, I'd really like to know when they built that concept car!

The car shown in the Corvette Museum Wallpaper is a mid-engined V8 concept car introduced in 1985 to show a possible 5th generation Corvette. It was called the Corvette Indy. Some of the styling features later showed up on the Camaro and NSX. The Corvette took a different direction stylistically.

As an example of pretty cool calendar wallpaper, I'd suggest something like the ones at HPIRacing.com (a radio control car manufacturer). Their calendars have good, clean pictures and their calendar presentation is pretty clean. They often have versions ranging from 800x600 to 1600x1200.

1-02-800.jpg

I wouldn't mind doing something similar, but I'd probably need a few good clean pics of NSX material. The stuff I have I'd run out of subject matter real quick.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

The month changed and the March's Corvette Indy is not more there... somebody saved the picture?

ps: no I a mo not going crazy
wink.gif
, I only want to see it since it maybe influenced the NSX-stylists!
biggrin.gif

On a related but slightly different topic, (which I think is commonly referred to as Windows 'screen saver'), I have access to a program which allowed me to take JPEGs and the like and create a sort of slide show that kicks in when I haven't used my computer for a default period of time. Some people use it to display pictures of their kids; their last vacation; whatever .. I just grabbed about a dozen NSX pictures off the internet and linked them together (it just creates a single file) and have it on my W2K machine at work. At the moment, it just has pictures of black NSXs because that's what mine is but I could probably string together an assortment. If anyone's interested, I can post more details Mon/Tues

------------------
91 Blk/Blk

Back