• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Cruise Nov 15th?

Shhhhhh........sleeping.........
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0220a.JPG
    IMG_0220a.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 305
Shhhhhh........sleeping.........

John - thats too funny! C'mon its going to be warm out, wake up the lady and lets take em up for a full meal deal 8-9 degrees!!!!

Mines ready for action, i still drive around every few days or so, but then again i drive mine during the odd snowstorm too:eek:

Restless and wanting some action! vroom vroom!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 73
I've had mine parked since my last track day. Only driven it for two track days after landing the RS6 home. The new-to-me Audi feeling hasn't subsided just yet.:tongue:

Driving her everyday except today cause the snow last nite.
Back on the road tomorrow.
PUURRR!
Trev

Guys its 5pm here and I think I'll leave the office, walk down to my NSX, pop off the Targa, and drive her home....

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! :biggrin:

Guys its 5pm here and I think I'll leave the office, walk down to my NSX, pop off the Targa, and drive her home....

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! :biggrin:
What's it cost to ski inside on that man-made snowhill?

I'm in, Come on you guys its a car get out there and drive em.

New to the forums? Haven't seen you post before. Give me a call (403)333-9323 or shoot me a pm and lets arrange a time up for Saturday afternoon. Weathers even better now. Projecting 13 degrees on saturday!

Wil

Hi Wil,
Got your phone mesg. I already washed and covered and stored the NSX with the battery out. I do have year round insurance, buy just don't want to spend time washing it again... have a fun and safe ride with the rest of the guys.
Ed
PS your RR tire seemed a little low a week ago, but didn't see it park in U/G yesterday.... so, may be you noticed and getting it fixed.

Todd - looks like it may be just you and I. Maximum Yield may join us, but not sure. Everyone else has their cars parked already. Lets make it around noon-2. I had some last minute stuff come up I have to take care of.

Meeting place where? Which part of town do you live in?

Wil

Noon Is fine and wherever you want to meet would be fine with me the further away from home the better that just means more driving :eek:)

Shot you a textmessage. Plans changed a bit, how about 230-4 (or so) for a cruise. I'll be in the DT area finishing up some projects. How bout we meet at the shell gas station (corner of 5th and 17th avenue sw) for 2:30. From there we'll decide the route if you want to go fast or slow :biggrin:

Wil

Hi Wil,

PS your RR tire seemed a little low a week ago, but didn't see it park in U/G yesterday.... so, may be you noticed and getting it fixed.

thanks for the headsup, its had a slow leak in it since i first parked it. A quick can of inflat-a-seal and i was good to go. Been taking it out the last few days. Nice weather...for November.

Wil

Todd, Brent- great cruise and it looks like we beat the weather!

Brent - hopefully you made it all the way back with the leaking antifreeze line.

Todd - wild ride man! I can't believe the amount of work you put into your car!

Between the two of you guys and how fast your cars are, its is quite tempting to go lovefab or CTSC:biggrin:

I have some pictures which i'll post over the next few days.

We'll do it again as soon as the roads dry up a bit more!

Wil

Some pix i had on my camera from the mini-meet. Enjoy.

Wil

Attachments

• DSC04309.JPG
    DSC04309.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC04308.JPG
    DSC04308.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC04307.JPG
    DSC04307.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC04305.JPG
    DSC04305.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC04304.JPG
    DSC04304.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC04303.JPG
    DSC04303.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC04302.JPG
    DSC04302.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC04301.JPG
    DSC04301.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 52
...Cody had an email list of the Alberta NSX owners. Do you have this list? I don't come on this site much, but I'd come out for a spin if I knew about the cruise

Back